Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #51
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Charm forest problem

This has happened to me also for the last couple of days....
webkizzle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

It happened to me once, but other times it worked as usual. I have no idea what, if anything, I did differently the time it glitched.
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #53
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

happened to me too on one of my accounts
Old 11-14-2009, 02:41 PM   #54
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

I just completed my second round of Fairy Falls for today (reported my morning results earlier). I had planned to clear cache before I tried to enter Fairy Falls on each account to see if they each would fail but I whimped out (I wanted to try to get some KC LOL!). So I did the opposite. I have not cleared cache at all since I did Fairy Falls on my accounts 6+ hours ago. I was able to search the Fairy Falls on each of my four accounts just now with no glitches/hangs/etc. I did go down the same path (first path - the eyeball one) that I used this morning (I normally change which path I use each time I go to Fairy Falls). This continues to add to my theory that clearing cache somehow causes the Fairy Falls to glitch the next time you go in. Next time I do Fairy Falls (probably not tonight as we are going to a Hockey game and will be out until quite late), I will clear cache before each I search on each account to see if they all hang.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 02:53 PM   #55

quilter will become famous soon enough

It has happened to me about four or five days in a row now!
I hope that they fix it soon!
quilter is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #56
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
well i was able to do mine but this is the picture i got.
Attachment 195555
same here!
it was all gray xD

but i got a key like you! (:
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #57
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Yes, I've had that happen too. We have or are going to put it in Ganz's glitch report.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #58
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I have been getting the same pictures since this Wednesday. Today, I logged in at 6:15 and attempted to do my Fairy Falls Search. I received this upon clicking on the crystal path (see first picture). I was forced to log out after waiting several minutes for fairies to appear (none did). Upon logging back in, the Fairy Falls was locked as if I had done it. Just now, at about 3:30, I attempted to get in again and clicked on the spooky path. I received this picture (see second picture). I have, since Wednesday, been experimenting with the paths, and it seems that the only paths that work for me are the river path and the rainbow path. I hope this is helpful to all who are struggling with this major glitch.

By the way, before each log in and attempt at Fairy Falls, I have cleared my cache, but it has not been successful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgmixed up forest.jpg (123.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz ff.jpg (138.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 11-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #59
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Can't get in either....it's freezes and I have to log off.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #60
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is what I got when I loaded.
Click the image to open in full size.
That happened to me, too. It looks like a mix between all of the Fairy Fall Paths.
JudoBoo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!