Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #31
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

I've been able to use Fairy Falls just fine. Maybe this is a problem on just one of the webkinz servers? I hope it starts working for you guys soon!
asterravos is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 07:33 PM   #32
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Mine is working fine too on all 4 of the accounts.

Sorry to hear your server is glitched.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #33
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We also have a couple of accounts experiencing this problem..while the others are working ...missed several turns at this..and also had an odd occurrence or 2 with zum pictures yesterday...and also...in the Fairy Falls...and lost turns...looks like Ganz might have corrected 1 thing....was able to open a prize box...but..caused more glitches in the process.....Rather disappointed in this since we have all paid extra $ to access these areas....esp. right after the weeks of the key glitch. I'm guessing it depends what server you are on....
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #34
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have lost 1 turn too.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:04 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

Fairy Falls hasn't worked for me for several days. I'd list this as critical. I wonder why it hasn't made the glitch report.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 11:24 PM   #36
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It was working for me for all of my family's accounts 6 hours ago. Now it is not working. I have lost turns on 3 accounts so far. I tried firefox and internet explorer and google chrome. None of them worked the first time.

I am not sure if it is just a server problem. I am wondering if it is like a lot of their other things that don't work the first time after you clear your cache.

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 12:13 AM   #37
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Fairy Falls worked fine for me on Thursday, even after clearing my cache (American and Asian, deluxe accounts). It worked fine Friday morning and afternoon, but Friday evening it didn't work for me. I lost my turn on 3 accounts (I first tried Firefox, then Internet Explorer, then Google Chrome). When I went back to Internet Explorer for the 4th of my family's accounts (and all of the rest of the accounts), it worked fine.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #38
GemaL oves Wacky!

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

This is why I so appreciate Webkinz Insider! Instead of wondering if there's a problem with our computers, we have a place to investigate if others are experiencing the same problem(s), so we know we're not alone.

Justin - You perform many services for us here. Thanks.
GemaL is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 06:11 AM   #39

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

My husbands account got that same picture Dixicup when he went into the crystal cave. It is an American account.

My friend got the same picture but she has had other problems such as scrolling not wanting to stop so she could click a fairy and gardning problems and she too has American account.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 11-14-2009, 07:06 AM   #40
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I was able to 'reproduce' the Fairy Falls glitch today. Here is what I did:

11/14/09 6:40ish am
cleared cache, cookies and authenticated sessions
logged on to jms40rare (one of my Asian accounts)
did 8pmKT hourlies (click for 25KC and quick draw)
loaded dock
went to Magical Forest
entered Fairy Falls
selected eyeball path (first one)
got mountain picture
Click the image to open in full size.
closed browser
logged on again - have to wait 6 hours!
logged on to jms40euro - a European time zone account (did not clear cache)
went to Magical Forest, entered Fairy Falls, selected first path - got Sap Glop

cleared cache, cookies and authenticated sessions 6:50am
logged on to jms40euro2 - another European time zone account
checked hourlies (got a blue screen - some other glitch? maybe related? I know people are also complaining of it - if I go somewhere else and come back, which I did not do this time, I can access the hourlies)
went to curio shop
went to Magical Forest, entered Fairy Falls, selected first path - got mountain picture
Click the image to open in full size.
closed browser
logged on to jms40 - American time zone account (did not clear cache)
went to Magical Forest, entered Fairy Falls, selected first path - got Cheerooney Puff

I have consistently seemed to have the glitch occur AFTER I clear cache. Once I get this mountain picture, then I seem to be able to get into the paths until the next time I clear cache. In my next six hour time slot, I will show that I can access three accounts (after the first one glitchs) when I do NOT clear cache.

I hope this information is helpful to reproduce the problem so we can get an official glitch report opened.

My operating system is Vista (don't know the service level) and I use FireFox for my browser.
jms40 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!