Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #371
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by RHPmom
I have an account and I also do the daily activities on my grandson's account. What I've noticed is that whichever account I'm logged into first will freeze after I choose a path, but when I do the
2nd account it works normally even if the background is grayed out occasionally.

The 2nd thing I've observed is that on occasion, if I click on fairy falls, but exit out without picking a path, I can then log into the other account and it will work with a grayed out background. Then I can log back into the first account and it will also work, but this trick doesn't work all the time and I haven't figured out a pattern or anything I do to determine if it will work or not, it's hit and miss. It also doesn't seem to make a difference if I clear my cache and cookies first, it's still random whether it works or not. Regardless whether the trick works to get both accounts to play normally, the second account that I choose a path on will always work enough to pick a fairy and collect whatever is in the egg whatever the background looks like.

Finally, one thing I haven't tracked, but I don't believe I've found a key since the problems started. I could be wrong, but I don't remember any keys in a really long time. Maybe I'm just unlucky, lol.

Not sure how something so abstract seeming will help the programmers, but ya just never know....
Thank you. there is good information there
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2010, 01:20 PM   #372
Bunniez luv karrits
Webkinz :)

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I've been getting my prizes since the "fix" but a lot of times it freezes up after I play and I have to close out of everything before I can get back in. I can't visit everywhere in the Magic Forest without exiting & logging out & back in several times each day. The freezing doesn't seem to be specific to any one area of the Magical Forest for me. Zumwhere takes forever to load. Alyssa's Star Challenge has frozen up several times and I still get frozen after clicking on a fairy occasionally in Magic Mire, Fairy Falls & Woodland Wonders. I am able to get back in after exiting out of the window when the prize doesn't get awarded though.
karrit is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 02:20 PM   #373

abcde is an unknown quantity at this point

To the pics of it freezingEJAVU!!!

To the pics of it freezing:MAJOR DEJAVU!!!
abcde is offline Female
Old 01-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #374

kristew95062 has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone had this happen to them...
I had less than one hour to go on Magic Mire, I clicked onto Fairy Falls and my prize was a Silver Key (wahoo, my first real prize). When I returned to 'the forest' Magic Mire said next entry 8:00hrs. Does everything reset when you win a key.
Sorry to ask such a stupid question but I've only been playing (when it loads & lets me in) since after Xmas.

a friend of mine says you can only get the keys from Magic Mire. Strange cause I just checked in my Fairy Falls account and it too says return in 6:00hrs.

Who knows, who cares, at this point I'm glad it's not frozen and I'm winning prizes.

Last edited by kristew95062; 01-16-2010 at 12:01 AM..
kristew95062 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #375

1coolmommy is on a distinguished road

I am still having problems since the "fix" but a lot of times it freezes up after I play and I have to close out of everything before I can get back in, and other times I get the wand and can't even enter, thus losing my turn. I can't visit everywhere in the Magic Forest without exiting & logging out & back in several times each day. The freezing doesn't seem to be specific to any one area of the Magical Forest for me. It appears to be random and always happens on 2-3 of my daughters 5 accounts. Also I also still get frozen occasionally after clicking on a fairy in Magic Mire, Fairy Falls & Woodland Wonders.
1coolmommy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #376
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Magic Mire is every 8 hours (like jobs, so I do these together).

Fairy Falls is every 6 hours.

Lately when it seems FF has frozen, I've been waiting up to 10 minutes & sometimes it does
wake up without having to log out. I do have several window open at a time & just move to
something else; if I was just doing that one window, I doubt I would wait, but it has kept me
from losing that turn .
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-17-2010, 07:24 PM   #377

FurryGR is on a distinguished road

Same with me. I clicked on my normal river path and the background was totally different.
FurryGR is offline Male
Old 01-17-2010, 09:14 PM   #378
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I don't know if this is helpful at all but I regularly was having Fairy Falls freeze on me but have not had any problems at all since the Magic Forest came back on-line on 1/13/10. I wish it was working for everyone!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #379
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Dear Ganz,

I am still having problems with the paths not loading correctly once I get into Fairy Falls. This has been happening on both Internet Explorer and Firefox for all my accounts (American Deluxe accounts on servers 3, 5, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17). My question to you is:
"How do I (or even you) know that the other parts of the software are loading properly; especially the part that says how many charms I have registered and which virtual charms I might find in the forest (since it is very hard to tell because I haven't found any virtual charms lately in Fairy Falls--I almost always get sap glop, a bad fairy, charm candy, good/bad fairy T-shirts and recipe food--even on my accounts with all the charms registered)?"

Please fix this. Thank you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-20-2010, 02:24 AM   #380

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I have finally been getting in- four times in a row now!

I just got the dragon fly charm tonight, so I think the charms are working.
Two nights ago, I got the bad fairy. The other two times candy.

I think Ganz should consider sending the bad fairy on vacation and eliminate the sap glop for three months to make up for all the time we haven't been able to get in to Fairy Falls.

I am thrilled it finally seems to be working!
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!