Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 07:15 PM   #341
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

Why is this still not fixed? I really feel for anyone trying to get their Tiara...sigh.
lamb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #342
Webkinz :)

kristew95062 has a spectacular aura about

I just purchased a Magic Mire and Fairy Falls charm and have had nothing but trouble. Yesterday the gates to Magic Mire froze and this morning it's Fairy Falls. Then the typical error message arrived from Ganz and kicked me out of WW. What a bummer I was so excited to join this (new to me) game.
kristew95062 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #343
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Today I went to fairy falls and was unable to choose any of the paths and had to log out. I lost my turn. It seems as though if you do not get into a path you should be able to try again. In the mine if you don't click on 3 rocks you can go back and try again and you don't lose your turn.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #344

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

This happens to me a lot but not every time. I click on a path to the Fairy Falls and I get the wand but it won't open any path and I have to log out and not try again for 6 hours. It does not happen every time and if it does happen then when I log into my second and third accounts it is ok.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2010, 12:21 AM   #345

Now Im really bummed!! Not once have I been able to play today. I agree with marnabear, you should be able to return, it's not fair. You know I almost purchased two more Webkinz today, but put them back because of all the trouble. I understand it's a big business and tons of people play, but seriously. Hire more programmers. I have to say the Deluxe membership has been great and worth it, bravo.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #346
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Ever since I got my new computer with windows 7 on it (which I love) Most of the time I can not do the fairy falls and like many of ya'll I get the wand and then can not do nothing but log out. I hope they fix it soon I have more bad fairys, charm candy and sap glop to get.
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 PM   #347
soccerkinz is on a distinguished road

I also have not been able to get into Fairy Falls. When i click on one of the paths, the wand appears but all 4 paths are still there. My turn is gone. How do you figure out which server you have?
Old 01-11-2010, 01:50 AM   #348

Finally after days/weeks of not being able to enter Fairy Falls I was awarded the privilege of entering twice...Here is the good part. I believe, if the path does not glimmer, with those sparkly stars, when you place your cursor over it Don't Click on the path.
Maybe it was only Magic Mire, but just now when I tried to enter Fairly Falls again I was frozen out. I will have to retest my theory tomorrow, you know the whole waiting thing.
I will let everyone know if I'm on to something.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:10 AM   #349
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Same here and its been like this for a looooong time now,i lucked out the other day and actually got to click on a fairy and get a prize!(been a while since i was able to do that)!,i use firefox mostly.
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 02:41 AM   #350
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Fairy Falls Freeze and have to log out

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi everyone! My fairy falls was also "freezing up" on a screen with the four paths and I had to log out too.

I spoke with Ganz at least a week or so ago, and they told me the following, which I posted in the thread about fairy falls not loading also.

I tried the fairy falls on one account today, on firefox, then, hours later, after clearing the cache and updating Adobe flash, shockwave, etc. and changing browsers, using Internet Explorer instead of firefox, (at the recommendation of Ganz) I was able to do the fairy falls without any problems, for the first time in a while.

To use the Webkinz website with all the great new additions, which are really neat, (and thank you to Ganz for them, Kinzville Park for example) your computer needs to be continually kept up to date, with programs and memory upgrades (also per Ganz).

Until the tech department is able to "fix" this problem and other glitches that can pop up, it might be worth trying these things. It might help the website to run more smoothly and quickly when you use it as well.
I posted this earlier in this thread. For some reason, my fairy falls doesn't work at all if I'm using Firefox. Ganz suggested switching to Internet Explorer or something else. If you keep the programs updated, it's supposed to work better, even though sometimes, glitches still are there.

But try using another browser. I think maybe Firefox which can't handle all the graphics and drivers in the programs used, and doesn't respond because the programs need mega virtual memory. Even Ganz pointed out that if you can upgrade your memory on your computer, it would be helpful to help the programs run better.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!