Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

luvrockcandy2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: magical forest

http://i47.tinypic.com/synmmc.jpg

This is all I got today
luvrockcandy2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #332
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Is the Fairy Fountain Path really supposed to look like THIS?

My daughter just chose the fairy fountain path, and this is what she got - it's the combination forest! Rainbows and fountains and eyeballs and sparkly things. I'm so confused...am I just a Charms Forest newbie and the fountain path looks like this, or is it truly all messed up? (The charms search worked great, it just looked weird.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcombinationforest.jpg (83.8 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Jackal; 01-03-2010 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Punctuation correction
Jackal is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #333
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

Default Re: Is the Fairy Fountain Path really supposed to look like THIS?

Charm Forest has been messed up for a while now... some time i have seen it fixed but most of the times it will either look like that or you will just get a blank background with no chance to actually click a fairy at all...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #334
hat??? Me a
Gift Guru

IREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socksIREANN rocks our collective socks

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

It is an random problem for me. It happens no matter what path I choose. Sometimes I get the mountain screen and sometimes it just locks up. When I log immediately back in my chance is gone for six hours. Then when I log into my other account it works fine and it is the same server. It is a fifty fifty chance.
IREANN is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #335
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by IREANN
It is an random problem for me. It happens no matter what path I choose. Sometimes I get the mountain screen and sometimes it just locks up. When I log immediately back in my chance is gone for six hours. Then when I log into my other account it works fine and it is the same server. It is a fifty fifty chance.
Thank you very much for reporting that the problem occurs on different accounts on the same server.

I will update the glitch report
Old 01-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #336
codaykinz

DayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to beholdDayKinz is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Magical Forest

I have not been able to get into the magical forest for some weeks. Igo to it it freezes and i have to log out and log back in. Will this at some point become fixed?
DayKinz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #337

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Is this still not fixed? I know they have been busy with all the new things and Christmas gifts (which I truly do appreciate), but a couple months on something we had to pay real money to access is pushing patience a bit.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 01-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #338
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Fairy Falls was finally working perfectly for me today. Hopefully it is finally fixed!
Old 01-06-2010, 01:44 PM   #339
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Fairy Falls was finally working perfectly for me today. Hopefully it is finally fixed!
It is still not fixed! I had at least one account freeze on me today (with the mountain picture).
jms40 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #340
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
It is still not fixed! I had at least one account freeze on me today (with the mountain picture).
I'm with you on that one. Happened to you yesterday and me today. I usually get the first screne with the Fairywand showing up though. There are layers to all these programs so the layers don't all show up and Bang we get unhappy members. And no way to try to play it again for 6 hours. I've noticed it on other areas of the site too. Trying to play a Quick draw. Get into Kinz post. Wishing Well , Dunk the Zingos. I have to go somewhere else then back in again only with the Fairy Falls and the Dunk the zingo I'm finished with it until the next time . Well at least I can play Jumbleberry Fields

Puppet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!