Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 03:22 PM   #321
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Default Re: Magical Forest not able to accsees for weeks

my charm forest has been glitchy for a few weeks and my account freezes and I need to log out. I haven't had the gray mountains but obviously there are issues.
pollywog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 08:31 PM   #322
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

It just happened again on an American deluxe account on server 5. The path would not open and my screen froze. I did not clear my cache before this happened. PLEASE fix this, Ganz.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #323
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Magical Forest not able to accsees for weeks

This has been happening since at least the beginning of November. Here is another glitch report on this matter:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-some-573934/

It happens to me too (every day).
Old 01-01-2010, 12:14 AM   #324
Gifted

tbhidc is just really nicetbhidc is just really nice

This is really frustrating to me, since I just bought more charms from the eStore. (I was just so sick of that Star charm!) I finally caved and bought more, and lo and behold, I can never play.
tbhidc is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #325
Wacky Holidays!

This has been happening to me every day. I think we should all call them (1-866-webkinz). The more calls they get, the sooner they will fix it. I think since it has been in the glitch reports, that not enough people have called them recently. We are relying on the glitch reports. They should be able to fix this relatively quickly since it used to work just fine (the same with the vacation prize raffles). They need to load the correct temp files on our computers (for Fairy Falls) when WW loads, not AFTER we try to search the Fairy Falls (and miss our turn for 6 hours).

Ganz, we paid extra for this feature (through buying charms). Please fix it ASAP. Thank you!
Old 01-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #326
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by tbhidc
This is really frustrating to me, since I just bought more charms from the eStore. (I was just so sick of that Star charm!) I finally caved and bought more, and lo and behold, I can never play.
View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
This has been happening to me every day. I think we should all call them (1-866-webkinz). The more calls they get, the sooner they will fix it. I think since it has been in the glitch reports, that not enough people have called them recently. We are relying on the glitch reports. They should be able to fix this relatively quickly since it used to work just fine (the same with the vacation prize raffles). They need to load the correct temp files on our computers (for Fairy Falls) when WW loads, not AFTER we try to search the Fairy Falls (and miss our turn for 6 hours).

Ganz, we paid extra for this feature (through buying charms). Please fix it ASAP. Thank you!
I decided last month that I will not be buying more charms until the problems with Fairy Falls are fixed (I am still getting the mountain pic and then hang fairly often). You are right though SnowCrystal, I guess I should call them especially since it is a new year. I had hoped this would get resolved with the glitch report but that doesn't seem to be happening. When I call, I will let them know of my resolve to not purchase more charms until the glitch is fixed.

I have totally given up on going to the vacation island (I can't even imagine WHY that glitch has gone on for so long).
jms40 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 01:04 PM   #327
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default magical forest

Magical forest does not load and I must log out. Anyone else?
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 08:25 AM   #328
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Default Re: magical forest

With me, it freezes just as I am loading one of the programs and today it froze after I found a silver key!
franks8 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:06 AM   #329

charmedone9484 is on a distinguished road

i can't get my magical forest to load either....3 days now! ugh...
charmedone9484 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #330

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

It froze after I got a gold key, but when I logged back in, I didn't have the new key in my account! I can put up with most glitches, but losing those keys isn't one of them.
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!