Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 03:12 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

torty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I must be on thw worse serever ever , fairy falls is a daily problem for me months now. I lost my second or third silver key this morning & have lost many prizes on both my ids.
torty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #302

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Me too -- I keep reading Insider notices and figure it'll be fixed soon. I can't get in -- usually in the morning. I've tried going slow, but nothing works.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 01:54 AM   #303

MelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to allMelissaDMartin is a name known to all

I am having problems with my fairy falls too. The screen is freezing and forcing me to log out and when i log back in my turn is gone. I have also lost two silver keys, one on each of the two accounts. Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?
MelissaDMartin is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 02:02 AM   #304
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am just having the problem where when I find a silver key it messes up.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 11:10 AM   #305
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The fairy falls did not properly load just now for me on an American Deluxe account on server 5. I lost my turn (again). Please make this a top priority to fix, Ganz. It used to work properly. I know you can fix it quickly if you just try.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 12:21 PM   #306
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

I have the same problem! It just says click a path so i do, then I see the gates, but no paths! I have to log out to get out of the page and even then Fairy Falls won't work! I am on Internet Explorer
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #307
Lil Kinz
sockobud is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't even got into Fairy Falls!! It says pick a path and just freezes. There are no paths to pick just a forest background and a blank square. I have to log completly out because my whole account is frozen, i would love to give youa a server # but I'm not sure what that is. I have not been able to get in for about a month now.
sockobud is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 12:44 AM   #308

BalloonDoggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been having the same problems for about a month. Hope it gets fixed soon because I only get it working about once everything four or five trys. Since this is a game you have to spend additional money to unlock to play I'm a little more annoyed than say if one of the arcade games wasn't working. I've only tried using Firefox. Hope is gets fixed soon, but I'll just keep myself busy with the new Jumbleberry Jam!
BalloonDoggy is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 01:10 AM   #309
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

I just got a silver key on one of my accounts and it froze. This is not first time it has happened
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #310
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

All six of our accounts lock up while trying to use Fairy Falls.

This is sooooooo frustrating! I paid a lot for those charms to have six accounts able to access FF and after a year of play still don't have any major prizes - and now can't play the game!
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!