Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 02:35 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

noodlesrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Fairy Fall Charms won't Finish Loading

View Post Originally Posted by Jeca
I've had that problem too. For the past several days I haven't been able to fully load and when I try to go back it says I can come back in six hours even though I never got anything or clicked a fairy. I can hear the fairies and I have the wand but nothing else is there.

I thought it was my computer, but now I think it must be a glitch.
Yeah, I also thought it was my computer but now it's been two days in a row so I wasn't sure. Do you know what server you use? Maybe it's a server thing.
noodlesrox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #292

Jeca is on a distinguished road

I have no idea what server I use
Jeca is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 04:39 PM   #293

noodlesrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh. Well when I tried to play today it just froze on the path selection screen :/
noodlesrox is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 12:48 PM   #294
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

Please fix this, Ganz. It used to work properly. It is still happening to me. Today it happened on an account on server 5 (using Firefox--I forgot to switch to Internet Explorer).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #295
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

it keeps freezing on me
Please Ganz Fix this!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #296
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Hey everyone. I'm sorry to hear that some of your Fairy Falls features will not load. This happened to me for a while too. I also discovered a way around it. When you go to the Magical Forest to play, go to the Fairy Falls BEFORE you go to Alyssa's Star challenge. I have found that it does not freeze up if you go before and not after. If this works for you and you previously couldn't access it, post that it worked here. Hopefully this is the key, and all of you can go back to the fun of Fairy Falls.
~Jake

BTW...I'm on server #9.

UGH!! Never mind. It doesn't work anymore for me. But hey, it may work for you! There's no hurt in trying.

Last edited by jesusfreek4ever; 12-23-2009 at 03:36 PM..
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male
Old 12-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #297
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Mine will not work either. My server is 19
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 10:58 AM   #298

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs down Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Anyone else?

It won't open, you can't play, yet it takes your turn for the day away (at least for me)
yep, that happened to me, too. The annoying part about it is I just bought this two days ago, and I have only played it successfully once.
BTW I am on server two.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #299

az4663 is on a distinguished road

About 75% of the time it freezes for me, too. I hope it is fixed, because it has been happening for two weeks.
az4663 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #300

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

Sometimes I have a problem with Fairy Falls in that the first time I try to access it on one of my accounts I get the wand but then it won't open any of the paths and I am done until six hours later. Then when I go to another account it will work fine. It does this quite often but not all the time.
Doda34 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!