Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #271
Webkinz :)

jrcheese3 has a spectacular aura about

Default Broken Charm Forest?

So lately, sometimes when I go to the Charm Forest, select my forest, it just sits there, and you can see the Star Wand thing, but no forest! THEN, it says I've already been in the charm forest!!!!!!! UGH.
jrcheese3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 09:56 PM   #272
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Broken Charm Forest?

The same has been happening to me. I guess we just have to wait until Webkinz fixes it. =/
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #273
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

That also happens to me on 1 out of my 5 accounts. It is the account I have the second most charms on and has been happening for quite a while. I know it is not my computer because my other four accounts work fine. It must be the WW server that, that particular account is on.

Very frustrating. I have spent a fair bit of money on the charms for that account.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 11:33 PM   #274
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It's been happening to others for a while and has been reported in the wiki I believe. I never had trouble with it until today when it happened on just one of my accounts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #275
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

This is still happening to me when I use Firefox.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:34 AM   #276
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

After daily cache clearing, waiting longer for load time, and all other yadda yadda maintenance, here are my stats for comparison:

Since I documented starting Nov 14, both IE AND Firefox used – 2 accounts with FFalls charms [1 having 14 charms entered, 1 having 24 charms entered] NO access whatsoever.
As of today, Dec 14th, this game cannot be, nor has been accessed on either account, so YES, it does affect our game play here. It is more 'trying' than anything else, but not to the point of calling Ganz.

I am saving my call for Enchantrite – I am beyond frustrated with Alyssa! I just keep giving and giving and she keeps taking and taking, hmmmm sounds like she may be one of the teens resideing in my home?!

Try to keep your spirits high, like everything else 'Ganz', this too, shall eventually be fixed
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 12-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #277
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by AmyCT
This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

NOTE: If this glitch is affecting your account, and if you know what server you are on, please post that information in this thread. It appears only certain servers are affected by this glitch. --FIA

Wow... I juist clicked on the Fairy falls section and it was totally different. There were 3 fairys standing still, a totally different background, and it said "pick a path..." or similar.

I could not see any paths, so clicked on one of the fairies and got a charm I already had.

Did anyone else see this?

(Sorry I do not know how to take a picture)
YES, ONGOING - SOMETIMES IT WORKS, SOMETIMES IT DOES NOT. I'VE BEEN SENDING A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THE NEWSPAPER. I AM POLITE BUT LETTING THEM KNOW. This is frustration because I often get a $100 coin in Fairy Falls!
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:28 AM   #278
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Fairy Falls is still freezing up, as of just now (server 7). I have to log out and back in, and then it says I've already done it.

Last edited by Amneris; 12-18-2009 at 01:32 AM..
Amneris is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #279

n2911nlv is just really nicen2911nlv is just really nice

Like the rest of you, I'm getting pretty discouraged about Ganz not fixing these problems. Seems to me that, since their focus has been on selling virtual items from the estore instead of items you could buy from the W shop, or from an actual retailer, they could use the savings from manufacturing to actually hire enough staff to work on the programming issues/glitches that are so frustrating to so many of us.
Loading screens twice, having some games not work, prizes not being awarded, not seeing special holiday events/items, and on and on and on.
Anyway, out of our family's 7 accounts, 2 are never able to get Fairy Falls to work: Servers 10 and 14. Frustrating. Maybe Ganz will give us all a great Christmas gift and actually, at least for Christmas Day, have everything work like it's supposed to work.

:abn:
Stop the roundup of the wild horses
Old 12-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #280
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I'm on server 15 and mine does the same thing.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!