Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #251
Webkinz :)

chaz has a spectacular aura about

Default Fairy Falls Freeze and have to log out

Hello,

Fairy Falls is not not just broken, it freezes my computer and I must log out and log back in.

Please fix, it has been a long time.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 07:50 AM   #252
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guidepollywog is a golden guide

Default Re: Fairy Falls Freeze and have to log out

I just booted out too. Luckliy I have done all of other magical forest stuff by then.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 08:08 AM   #253

chaz has a spectacular aura about

I was able to play Fairy Falls today. I will keep you posted, this has been on and off.

I know exactly how you feel. I got to play today, but most days I am not just booted out, but it freezes my computer and I have to log out and back in.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #254
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

I can only play it once a day no matter what i do - like clearing cache. i'm on servr 5. does anybody have an update on this glitch?
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #255
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I'm on Server 18. I rarely ever get to play Fairy Falls. It almost always freezes.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:13 PM   #256

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kuhl123
I can only play it once a day no matter what i do - like clearing cache. i'm on servr 5. does anybody have an update on this glitch?
I, too, am on Server 5 and have the same problem. Either it is a blank, blue screen or a partial load of the background.

Either way, it freezes and when I log back in, it says I've had my turn.
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:22 PM   #257

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

MANY glitches in Fairy Falls -- sometimes it works, other times I get the boot or a blank screen. Next maintenance maybe it will be on their list of repairs.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #258

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Some of you may be having a different issue, but for me what happens with Fairy Falls is that it doesn't load fully the first time -- like the first time that I try to play dunk the zingoz. What I do is go to Fairy Falls and enter, but I do not pick a path. I let it load fully and then close that area with the small x in the circle. Then I go there again and again close that area after it seems fully loaded. By the third time I go there, I usually see that it now says "Transferring data from ads.webkinz.com" and then when I choose a path it works for me. I do not enter when it says "Transferring data from wapi16.webkinz.com" or "Read www.webkinz.com" . For me this has worked every time since the issue started. I am using Firefox and the info that I am talking about appears in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Click the image to open in full size.
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #259
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone! My fairy falls was also "freezing up" on a screen with the four paths and I had to log out too.

I spoke with Ganz at least a week or so ago, and they told me the following, which I posted in the thread about fairy falls not loading also.

I tried the fairy falls on one account today, on firefox, then, hours later, after clearing the cache and updating Adobe flash, shockwave, etc. and changing browsers, using Internet Explorer instead of firefox, (at the recommendation of Ganz) I was able to do the fairy falls without any problems, for the first time in a while.

To use the Webkinz website with all the great new additions, which are really neat, (and thank you to Ganz for them, Kinzville Park for example) your computer needs to be continually kept up to date, with programs and memory upgrades (also per Ganz).

Until the tech department is able to "fix" this problem and other glitches that can pop up, it might be worth trying these things. It might help the website to run more smoothly and quickly when you use it as well.

Last edited by phoenixsprite; 12-09-2009 at 04:37 PM.. Reason: add info
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 08:11 AM   #260
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite

To use the Webkinz website with all the great new additions, which are really neat, (and thank you to Ganz for them, Kinzville Park for example) your computer needs to be continually kept up to date, with programs and memory upgrades (also per Ganz).

The attitude of Ganz really makes me mad. Parents I know with young kids cannot afford to buy top of the line computers and be continuously adding memory, etc... so their kids can play on online game. I do have a computer that is fairly new and I do all the updates for all the programs on it. Lots of things in WW are messed up. They work perfectly fine one day then they update and then there are glitches. Sometimes they are fixed by Ganz, but as you can see from the long list in the wikipedia section, many are not being fixed. Statements like these from the customer service reps are just the run around they want to give us because they don't know what they did to mess up various parts of WW. They keep piling on more and more shoddy code for new things without fixing problems of the past. Wonder what they will mess up when they add these three new games they advertised? WW is the most poorly run website we have ever experienced. I think WW is very unstable and wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing crashed and ended up being down for months with all that they keep adding to it. We have cut our spending on Webkinz product because I do not have any faith in their programming abilities or their intent to keep this website going for extended years. It's a shame because it's a wonderful concept, but they just can't execute what they promise.
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!