Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 AM   #241
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Magical Forrest Glitch fest this morning

Fairy Falls Isn’t opening. The page loads, but won’t open the paths, and then says “your next search in “however many hours” But you received no turn.

Gem Search - Same way, say’s you’ve had a turn when you haven’t.

Wheel of Wow - Same way............................

Last edited by BSW44; 12-08-2009 at 06:37 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 06:48 AM   #242
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Magical Forrest Glitch fest this morning

Happened to me on the Claw the other day.
quellie is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #243

Pearlstrand will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Fairy Falls worked for me, but Magic Mire wouldn't load and I had to log out and start over... repeatedly.

Also: Doug says that I had my turn, and Wheel of Wow said that I have had my turn also (and I haven't).

Wishing Well worked though. It's very odd -- no consistency to the errors.

I'm on Server 5.
Pearlstrand is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #244
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

I agree, very inconsistent and very annoying
Old 12-08-2009, 07:56 AM   #245
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This is a known glitch and has been reported

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-some-573934/
Old 12-08-2009, 07:57 AM   #246
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

My screen looks exactly like Dixiecups-weird grey background and no left or right buttons. Sometimes it lets me go left or right if I move the wand over where they are supposed to be, and it will let me click a fairy. Other times the entire thing is frozen and I have to log out and log back in, losing a turn. I have no idea what server I am on, sorry. Tried looking for the loading info but it doens't show on my screen..

Here are the pics of what happens-there are no arrows to move, but today it let me move by moving the wand over the spots where the graphic for the arrows should be, and it let me click on a fairy. The 2 pics show that I could move the screen. Hope the details help...
Attached Images
File Type: jpgfairyforestglitch.jpg (73.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgffglitch2.jpg (78.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by wikkikinz; 12-08-2009 at 10:18 AM.. Reason: adding pics
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 08:06 AM   #247
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

As usual, Wednesday's update of new items breaks other formerly working activities in Webkinz World. This time it's the Charm Forest.

On two separate accounts, in both Firefox and Internet Explorer, after selecting a path to search for charms, the screen freezes up while loading and forces a logout. Not only this, but you will also be docked a turn and have to wait another 6 hours to try it again.

Click the image to open in full size.

Friday it still freezes up, but on the path select screen instead. As you can see, the wand appears as it would for your search but your background screen is locked, forcing the logout again.

Click the image to open in full size.
It's been doing that for the last couple of weeks on three accounts. Merry Glitchmas.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 12-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #248
eslinger421

eslinger is on a distinguished road

I've learned the hard way to clear my cache before I do Fairy Falls. It's the only way it works for me (even though my computer already automatically clears everything, including cache, when I close my browser). Both Gem Hunt and Wheel of Wow are saying I already did them, even though I didn't. But my Wishing Well 2 worked fine. Same problems as first poster, different server here though (15).
eslinger is offline Female
Old 12-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #249
StarWhispers

StarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud ofStarWhispers has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

From what I have seen it is like a toss of the dice. One day it will load fine the other you end up having to log out then it tells you you have done it. When I contacted Webkinz tech support they assured me this would be fixed as soon as they got around to it When that might be I was not told.
StarWhispers is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 02:42 AM   #250
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

Hi everyone! I spoke with Ganz at least a week or so ago, and they told me the following, which I posted here earlier:

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Hi everyone! I tried the fairy falls on one account today, on firefox, then, hours later, after clearing the cache and updating Adobe flash, shockwave, etc. and changing browsers, using Internet Explorer instead of firefox, (at the recommendation of Ganz) I was able to do the fairy falls without any problems, for the first time in a while.

To use the Webkinz website with all the great new additions, which are really neat, (and thank you to Ganz for them, Kinzville Park for example) your computer needs to be continually kept up to date, with programs and memory upgrades (also per Ganz).
Until the tech department is able to "fix" this problem and other glitches that can pop up, it might be worth trying these things. It might help the website to run more smoothly and quickly as well.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!