Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #221
Lil Kinz
mrgb19 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I've been having the same issue for the past few weeks. Sometimes it'll go and sometimes after clicking on the path it locks up of course logging out and signing back in uses your turn. It's occured with all the paths and I've waited even a min after letting it load before having my daughter pick the path and yet still does it. You would think they would have this fixed by now. My daughter is 5 and she gets very very annoyed it continues to happen especially since she just opened the fairy falls 1 week before the glich started up.
mrgb19 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #222
Webkinz :)

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default See if you can find the goof in the Fairy Falls selection screen???

See if you can look at the picture and find the problem with the Fairy Falls selection screen??
I did not notice it until I already clicked a fairy, that is the reason for the message box.

Click the image to open in full size.
This image was NOT edited!!

Answer: you can see EVERY background from all 4 selection screens at one time!
This just happened to me, first time I have seen it.
Lucky I cought it and snapped a picture.

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 12-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #223
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Default Re: See if you can find the goof in the Fairy Falls selection screen???

Cool find! Good eye.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 12:03 AM   #224
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Funny! Guess it really is a "magical forest"
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #225

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I noticed that too. I just thought It didn't load all the way or something. I never took a close look at the forest. You have a good eye!
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 07:42 PM   #226
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

Exclamation Fairy Falls Keeps Freezing!!!!!! >:-(

Every time I click on Fairy Falls, it lets me in. The animation still works, like the water squirting between the entrance of the third path. Every time I click on a path, the loading bar pops up, loads, my cursor becomes a wand, but that is it! And when I put my cursor over the ads, it disappears completely! This has been going on for three days (since Dec. 2)! I thought three was supposed to be a charm! I didn't buy the online charms for nothing!! Is this happening to anybody else but me? Is there a way to fix it? PLZZZZZZZZ HELP!!!!!
GRRRRR! This makes me mad it worked the first day I got it!!!!
iamsam is offline Female
Old 12-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #227

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

I came here and have decided to register today to become part of Webkinz Insider. It is onderful to know that others are experiencing what you are and bring great peace of mind. Thanks everyone. I look after several accts and sometimes they work but mostly do not for the past few days. Have lost all the gift, money etc. Hope Ganz fixes this real sson.
gab224466 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #228

coolboy66 will become famous soon enough

Default Charm forest Series 1 won't work.

Every single time I go to do that part of the Magical Forest I never get to do it, and all I see is the 4 paths and a wand and the screen frozed up. Anyone else have this mysterious problem/glitch? If so let me know. No pics.
Old 12-06-2009, 03:03 PM   #229
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

The glitch is still happening as of today (and yes, I cleared my cache). Sometimes if I wait awhile for everything to load and then pick the Rainbow Path, I can get in but otherwise I have to log out to escape the frozen screen. Ganz should really make this fix a priority since Fairy Falls is considered "premium content" (i.e. we had to buy an extra item to access that part of the site).

I just saw the server note. I am on server 7.
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:36 PM   #230
jeepchick4x4

jeepchick4x4 is on a distinguished road

ughhhh this has been happening to me for a couple weeks, the screen freezes when I try to pick a path and I have to log out because I can't do anything else, unless there is a ww ad on the side which takes me to another screen. It's VERY annoying and half the time I don't even bother logging back in to play. I only have 1 forest charm left to find and I haven't been able to search for a long time!!
jeepchick4x4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!