Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 12:37 AM   #211
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

It seems to happen a whole lot less to me if I wait for a few seconds for it to "load" before I chose a path & if I chose the far left one with the "eyes". It does still happen, however it may only happen every two or three days and then it is just once. Oh! And I am on IE! I Hope this helps! Because it was freezing in me Every Time before I tried this! Good Luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 02:49 AM   #212
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone! I tried the fairy falls on one account today, on firefox, then, hours later, after clearing the cache and updating Adobe flash and changing browsers, using Internet Explorer instead of firefox, (at the recommendation of Ganz) I was able to do the fairy falls without any problems, for the first time in a while.

To use the Webkinz website with all the great new additions, which are really neat, (and thank you to Ganz for them, Kinzville Park for example) your computer needs to be continually kept up to date, with programs and memory upgrades.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 03:36 AM   #213

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I have had pretty much all of these problems for three weeks or so. I have only gotten to choose a fairy 3 or 4 times, and I was off work and on WW (way more than I should have been ) for 9 days in a row!

I haven't quite given up, but now the last thing I do before logging off is the Magic Forest, and of course Fairy Falls is the last of these. Then, when it locks me out 99% of the time, at least I don't have to deal with the frustration of having to log back in (since sometimes it takes me 6 or 7 tries just to get in, even after clearing my cache).
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #214
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

It worked fine yesterday, but wouldn't load this morning. I can try switching from Firefox to IE, see if that helps.

I'm on wapi18.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 07:15 AM   #215
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I haven't been able to get in at all on one account for 3 days.

I have one last charm to get before I get the floors and my tiara

Server 5

Last edited by canonymous; 12-03-2009 at 07:18 AM..
Old 12-03-2009, 07:20 AM   #216
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Mine has been on and off since the problem first started. Last few days I can get in but then it just locks up.

Server 10.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 09:15 AM   #217
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

For the first time in weeks, I did not have a problem with Fairy Falls on any of our three accounts today! I thought it was maybe fixed, but I see from other posts that it isn't...
Bummer!
elymic is offline Female
Old 12-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #218

catlady5555 is a glorious beacon of lightcatlady5555 is a glorious beacon of lightcatlady5555 is a glorious beacon of light

I Like everyone else have been dealing with this for a couple of weeks now. Wish they would get it fixed already!!!
catlady5555 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 08:04 AM   #219
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I thought after yesterday's maintenance that all had been fixed. I'm back to not being able to get in today, with the screen freezing and having to log out.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 08:41 PM   #220
eslinger421

eslinger is on a distinguished road

I'm on server 15, and I've had problems loading for awhile now. I have my computer set to clear my cache, cookies, etc. on my browser upon closing each time. Occasionally things work, mostly they don't. If I bother to log out, clear everything on my browser, log in again, then do the Fairy Falls, it does occasionally work. But since my stuff is cleared upon closing my browser in the first place, that really shouldn't be necessary to do every time, should it? I think not. This needs to get fixed, ASAP. So ridiculous.
eslinger is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!