Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

cyberkiefer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fairy Falls Charms changed or glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
Two of my accounts never got into the paths. I clicked on a path, but just got the wand and was still at the screen where you are suppose to click a path. Had to logout, when I went back in my turn was up and I have to now wait 6 hours to try again.

The other account worked as normal.
This happen to me almost everyday on one of my account... have log out and log back in... what pain that is
cyberkiefer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2009, 02:19 AM   #202

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
HERE IS A WORKAROUND - WORKED FOR ME LIKE A SWISS CLOCK!

1. Enter the Fairy Falls but do not take any path.
2. Wait 5-10 seconds.
3. Quit to Magical Forest menu.
4. Repeat 1-3 a few times.

Apparently, every time one opens Fairy Falls, graphics is only loaded for two random paths, instead of four. Don't ask me why! Every time you re-enter, two paths are loaded - unfortunately, they could be the ones loaded upon the previous entry, so succees is never 100% guaranteed. Based on my experience, 3-4 entries take less than a minute and are enough for reliable charm-hunting.

Good luck! Let me know if it worked.

PS: I tested on WAPI 9 but I think it's the same for every server.

UPDATE: Last 5 of my catches were Bad Fairies. I do not know if the results are related to the workaround, Ganz tweaked the algorithm, or I am just that unlucky.
This wouldn't work for me; just clicking on Fairy Falls, even if I don't select a path, seems to be considered a turn, and it tells me I have to wait 6 hours before I try again.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 10:53 AM   #203

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
This wouldn't work for me; just clicking on Fairy Falls, even if I don't select a path, seems to be considered a turn, and it tells me I have to wait 6 hours before I try again.
Wicked. It never counted as a turn for me, and I just did it today. There are still graphic irregularities but at least it doesn't crash and gives prizes.
Old 12-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #204
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Both of my accounts (1 American, 1 European) are on server 13, and it has been happening to both accounts at least once, sometimes more, every day. Last time was this morning. I get both the faded screen and the frozen wand, both glitches on both accounts.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #205
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It just happened to me for the second time today. One account is on wapi12 and the other is on wapi5.

The first time today I thought it was because I cleared my cache. The second time, I didn't clear my cache.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 05:14 PM   #206
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It just happened to me again with an account on wapi17. I was using the same Firefox window as before (and I chose the same path that worked for another account); the cache was not cleared between the 2 times it glitched.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #207
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I am also on 17, and about half of the time, I will get nothing to load when I choose a path. It will just show a green background. I have to log out and it loses my turn.

About other half of the time, the main screen loads, but I only get one 'frame' of fairies.

Every now and then, it will load correctly.
Ferf is offline Female
Old 12-02-2009, 07:15 PM   #208
Wacky Holidays!

Red face Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I think my Magic Mire morphed with Fairy Falls. I was just doing Magic Mire and it glitched and I missed my turn because of it. I am not sure if this should be in a separate glitch report or not. I see graphics for both the Fairy Falls and the Magic Mire! I clicked on the 2nd path (the rock path). This is on an American Deluxe account on server wapi12.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgw09 magic mire glitch.JPG (153.7 KB, 28 views)
Old 12-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #209
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have one account where I can never go into FF anymore and I have only one more prize, then the tiara
Old 12-02-2009, 11:15 PM   #210
Wacky Holidays!

It just happened to me on an account on wapi11 (American, deluxe account). I was using Firefox. (I chose a path and the cursor turned into the wand, but the path didn't "open"; I lost my turn again)

It seems to glitch up a lot more often with Firefox. I am switching to Internet Explorer!
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!