Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2009, 08:23 AM   #11
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

that picture looks funny, I'm going to try mine now and see what happenes

both of my accounts worked fine,

Last edited by wabbitslayer77; 11-13-2009 at 08:23 AM..
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #12

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

Dixiecup out of curiosity what operating system are you using
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:58 AM   #13
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I have been consistently having problems with Fairy Falls since maintenance yesterday. I have 5 accounts that I play on (only 4 have Fairy Falls unlocked). It seems that the first account (I have tried two different ones at different times) that I try to open Fairy Falls on 'glitchs'. I select the path that I want and end up with a nice picture of mountains. The browser is frozen and I have to x out. When I come back, my turn is used up. I can then go ahead and access Fairy Falls on the other accounts. This has consistently happened each six hour block when I have played (4 times) since maintenance yesterday.

I have cleared cache, etc. multiple times since maintenance yesterday and at least once this morning so this is NOT happening because I have gunked up cache.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #14
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is what I got when I loaded.
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup, I have been getting a picture that looks like that on one of the paths but it has not kept me from selecting a fairy. I almost think I was seeing it before maintenance but I could be wrong.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 09:34 AM   #15
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am having the same problem and posted it yesterday under the thread...Fairy Falls is Locking Up. I am sorry you didn't get the info.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:17 AM   #16
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

As of this morning, neither myself nor my dh can get into Fairy Falls. Freezes as soon as we click on a door. Getting out requires logging out. Going back in shows it as already done.

We're on a high speed connection, different servers, two different new computers (mine chosen for hardware for optimum performance on Flash games), caches clear. It's not our computers. It's WW.

Once again, cancelling this month's webbie shopping trip. No reason to spend more money on Ganz products when I can't even access something I paid to fully stock with charms.

This website has been in a contiuous downward spiral since May. It's making me very leery of investing more money in Ganz products.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #17
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I couldn't get in yesterday morning - I saw the 'paths', and then clicked on a path, but I still SEE the paths, but HEAR that I'm inside, and have to close the browser completely.
The funny thing is - I got in last night with no problem, but can't get in again this morning - I thought it was weird that it was random.
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 10:44 AM   #18
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I haven't been able to do much of anything since the maintenence. Yesterday even when i did dailies, i got the dreaded "please wait....." and ended up logging out eventually. Today when i went to the forest, i clicked on fairies, but got nothing...again, ended up logging out. Now all i get is blue screen. This has veen happening on two different accounts. I have already done all of the standard things, like clearing cache. I had to cleare my cache to see the new stuff, but ww worked fine before i did that so it is something in the new programing.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

That happened once yesterday. On the second time I tried yesterday, and the time I tried today, it worked just fine.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-13-2009, 10:46 AM   #20
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is what I got when I loaded.
Click the image to open in full size.
I get that same thing on path 2 but not the others.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!