Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 09:52 PM   #181
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fairy Falls Paths all merged into one

I have this happen too, but not all the time. I need to keep track of when it happens and when it does not. It does not keep me from playing and finding charms, so I'd call it a minor glitch but that's just my opinion.

The charms you find depend upon the path you chose before the picture appeared and the picture makes no difference.

Last edited by marnabear; 11-28-2009 at 09:55 PM..
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 02:05 AM   #182
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Fairy Falls Paths all merged into one

Mine is doing this on occasion, too.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #183
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I think this thread now contains two separate glitches and don't understand why two reports got merged together. One is about people who cannot get into fairy falls and the other is about a glitched-up picture once you choose a path.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:10 PM   #184
CDplayergirl98

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This is what I got when I loaded.
Click the image to open in full size.
That has happened to me. It still works if you click on a fairy though!
Old 11-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #185
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

that is kind of cool the black and white backround.
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #186

catena724 is on a distinguished road

I had the blank screen earlier today.. I could hear the fairies, but couldn't blindly find any.
7 hours later it worked ok.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:27 PM   #187
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

when i click on the path i want to take...i go no where but i get the wand appear! and i have to log out cos i cant go anywhere...been happening for a couple of weeks now!
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #188
marnabear

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Dixiecup, I have been getting a picture that looks like that on one of the paths but it has not kept me from selecting a fairy. I almost think I was seeing it before maintenance but I could be wrong.
I am getting pictures that look like this and this is a separate problem that has not been reported in the wiki. I do not think it is server dependent because I have had it happen on one account and not on another that is on the same server. Since I have started keeping track it has occured on servers 10, 16, and 17.

This problem needs to be reported in the wiki. It should not have been merged with the locking out of the falls problem.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #189
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Fairy Falls Charms changed or glitch?

View Post Originally Posted by shellwcross
Two of my accounts never got into the paths. I clicked on a path, but just got the wand and was still at the screen where you are suppose to click a path. Had to logout, when I went back in my turn was up and I have to now wait 6 hours to try again.

The other account worked as normal.
I have checked only 2 accounts. They do this. I am on servers 14 and 8 with those accounts.
deblynn is offline Female
Old 11-30-2009, 09:27 AM   #190

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

Default FAIRY FALLS GLITCH

I am having problems with the Fairy Falls search - I will get in, select a path, and nothing will load except the general background and my wand, but I cannot see any of the area, nor any of the fairies to search! I relaod the screen and my search is counted as having been done, even though I won nothing Since I have been having a problem with the Contact Us Surveys, I figured I just needed to delete my cookies and cache, but this has not worked and Webkinz makes it so darn impossible to contact them about stuff like this!!! Is anyone having a similiar problem or have any suggestions?
NicoleDriz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!