Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #171
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I haven't been using my Magical Forest searches for several months now, so I decided to test it out today. I'm on Server #4, and this is what I got when I tried to go into the Fairy Falls.

Click the image to open in full size.

I could move my wand around, but everything else was locked up. I couldn't even click on any of the ads on the right side of the page. My only option was to exit out of the browser.

I went to the Fairy Falls after going to the Woodland Wonders and Star Challenge. Given how going to Get 11 Solitaire after doing Woodland Wonders causes that game to lock up, I wonder if I went to Fairy Falls first I would have had a different result.

The system says I've used my chance for today. I'll have to try again later doing Fairy Falls first.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2009, 01:35 PM   #172
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Whenever I click on the path it freezes up..and I have no other choice to exit out the page. Then I can no longer do fairy falls.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 02:08 PM   #173
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default About the critical Fairy Falls Not Working Report: please add server 9

Hello!

About the Fairy Falls not working glitch report already confirmed in the WIGEV:

Please add server 9 to the list of affected accounts. The same thing is happening to me, and I am on wapi.9

Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 11-26-2009, 04:20 PM   #174
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Fifth try in a row with Fairy Falls not working. Four times, never got past the entrances. Fifth time, Rainbow loaded just a brown path and gray background.

Please add server 10 to the glitch report.
Mynoey is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 09:51 AM   #175
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am not sure that this has anything to do with certain servers. Perhaps it is all servers. I think it is more likely that this has to do with the way the temporary files are loaded and stored on your computer and how long it takes for these files to be retrieved.

I did Fairy Falls on an account on wapi12 this morning with no problem; I used Internet Explorer. I then did another account on wapi12 right after it on Mozilla Firefox and it didn't load past the part where you choose the paths. I tried to choose a path and my screen froze. I heard the fairies and the cursor turned into the wand, but I was unable to click on anything after that (and it still showed the paths, as if I didn't click on them). Both of these accounts are American Deluxe accounts.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #176
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Fairy Falls Paths all merged into one

All four paths on fairy falls are now the same. You see the rainbows, eyes, crystals, fountains, etc in every trail. Picture posted. Also I am on WAPI 2 and I think it is major because you can only find certain charms in each path and I don't know which path's charms are available here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcharmforest_0001.jpg (56.4 KB, 9 views)
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 10:47 AM   #177

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fairy Falls Paths all merged into one

O_O What the.. ?
That's so weird! Do you think it's a glitch, or are they making it that way on purpose?
ButterflyFlower is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 10:49 AM   #178
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fairy Falls Paths all merged into one

I think it has to be a glitch. I would think they would announce it if it was on purpose.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #179
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Default I can't get into Fairy Falls!!

OK, so I went to the Charm Forest, clicked on the 'Fairy Falls Charms' button, chose the jewel path, and I was stuck waitng for a long time with this screen:
Click the image to open in full size.

So I logged out and then back in, but it said I'd already done my search. This is the 3rd time it's happened this week!
mhig is offline Female
Old 11-28-2009, 07:19 PM   #180
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I'm on Wapi18 and it rarely works for me.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!