Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I have no idea what server I am on, but I have had the same issue. Mine works sometimes, and is froze other times. I don't know how to find my server but I do know, mine and my son's account both are messed up on Fairy Falls. This has been happening all week.
mlh918 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #152

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've been doing some experimenting, and this is what works for me:

First of all, DO NOT clear your cache; for once, this is not helpful. Generally, the first time I try getting in per day I get stuck on a partially loaded screen, and have to log out. The second time I sometimes get in a bit further, but then get stuck, or else it will load, but with that weird grey, mixed up screen. If I get that, I can still play the game. The third time per day I can usually get in properly.

Yesterday I tried something different: before going to Fairy Falls, I unloaded my dock, then jumped around to a number of different places in WW - Curio Shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, Arcade, etc. Then I tried Fairy Falls, and I got in with that odd grey screen, but I could click on a fairy (of course I got sap glop!). Six hours later I got in normally, with the proper graphics, and played the game normally, and the same thing happened when I did it for the third time.

I repeated this today, with identical results. I don't know which of those things I did got me in, and whether it was necessary to go to all those different places, but it's worth a try if you can't get in.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #153
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Thank You.
I will add 16.
5 is definitely there (I added it myself the other day)
Yep you are right oops. I mixed up 5 and 14. I thought it said 4 and 15. I guess i didn't read it very well LOL.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #154
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

I am also having those issues...have been for the past week!! Unfortunately, I don't know what server I am on...I think, 13 or 16 or something like that, I'm not sure.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 10:13 PM   #155
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Yep you are right oops. I mixed up 5 and 14. I thought it said 4 and 15. I guess i didn't read it very well LOL.
That's OK. I added 16.

View Post Originally Posted by Sararoxmysox
I am also having those issues...have been for the past week!! Unfortunately, I don't know what server I am on...I think, 13 or 16 or something like that, I'm not sure.

~Sara
Thank you.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:00 AM   #156

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker

First of all, DO NOT clear your cache; for once, this is not helpful. Generally, the first time I try getting in per day I get stuck on a partially loaded screen, and have to log out. The second time I sometimes get in a bit further, but then get stuck, or else it will load, but with that weird grey, mixed up screen. If I get that, I can still play the game. The third time per day I can usually get in properly.

Yesterday I tried something different: before going to Fairy Falls, I unloaded my dock, then jumped around to a number of different places in WW - Curio Shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, Arcade, etc. Then I tried Fairy Falls, and I got in with that odd grey screen, but I could click on a fairy (of course I got sap glop!). Six hours later I got in normally, with the proper graphics, and played the game normally, and the same thing happened when I did it for the third time.

I repeated this today, with identical results. I don't know which of those things I did got me in, and whether it was necessary to go to all those different places, but it's worth a try if you can't get in.
Thanks for your advice.

I'll keep this in mind for future Fairy Falls travels.

Last night, I had problems with my modem so I had to turn that off and disconnect it as well as my router. After turning them on and rebooting my computer, this morning I was able to get into the gemstone path of Fairy Falls with all the graphics. Unfortunately, I got the Bad Fairy; the good part is Fairy Falls worked for me. I'm going to try your advice, Ritzcracker, for this afternoon. If I get stuck, I will call Ganz and share all of our challenges.
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 11-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #157
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

This has happened to me twice! I pick a path and it freezes my screen and I have to log out and back in and then my turn is up for the day!
Vickie is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 03:31 AM   #158
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

when are they going to fix this?? I have had this problem for two weeks now, where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 07:11 AM   #159
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Same here. It works every once in a while, but most of the time it either won't load (although I hear giggling) or I get that tan/grey screen that doesn't work.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 11-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #160
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker

Please call GANZ and tell them what is working for you to get the fairy falls to work. Maybe somehow this will help their tech department debug the issue. Thank you for posting what works for you. I will try this!
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!