Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 09:31 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

Now this afternoon I went back to Fairy Falls...opened it & clicked on the 1st path (the one with the eyes) since that's the path I choose last time it worked and what do you know...it worked again...coincidence??? I wonder...

This morning I tried the same path that worked yesterday afternoon & it froze ...so much for my theory...

Last edited by PolkadotsNPlaid; 11-19-2009 at 09:31 AM..
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2009, 09:55 AM   #142

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by Ironwoman
I just had success with the rainbow path (server 15 using Windows Explorer). I'm hoping that the third time is the "charm" no pun intended and that I will continue to have success on this and all the paths. I'll check back in tomorrow morning.
Good morning.

Although I had success last night on the rainbow path, it froze up this morning with the gray graphics instead of the rainbow graphics.
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 10:04 AM   #143
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Default Re: *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

I had the same problem yesterday with the weird landscape picture. No problems today on any of my three accounts - maybe because last night I cleared my cache, reset safari and powered off, but who knows. I also freeze with balloon darts and yesterday the zingoz dunk was missing all of the graphics except the background. I think the halloween ghost is miffed that Santa is coming and is haunting the site. Ha ha
florida is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 10:48 AM   #144
Da Vinci
Gifted

Da Vinci is on a distinguished road

Three days in a row still not working very frustrating!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #145
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes I wish they would fix this soon, Good luck everyone !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #146
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

When I called Ganz, the rep acted like I was the only one with the problem and that nobody was calling them. She said it must be on my end and that I needed to clear cache, cookies, and refresh my modem. Did that, didn't help. Anyway, all of you with this problem, please call Ganz because they think I'm the only one who has this problem. Thanks!
Old 11-19-2009, 12:19 PM   #147
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by PolkadotsNPlaid
I don't know if it's just me but beginning last night, I have been unable to enter Fairy Falls...When I click on the Fairy Falls icon, it brings me to the page with the 4 entrances, I try to click on an entrances and then the wand just pops up and it freezes!!!

I've lost 3 turns on Fairy Falls because of this!
Mine has done that a couple times in the last week, and it has also done this really bizarre thing where I click on the water one (I've been trying to work on that one) and when it goes in the background is a mush of all four areas! it has water, eyes, rainbows, rocks, EVERYTHING!!! totally freaky!!!!!
definitely glitched!!!
Symphonie is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 04:24 PM   #148

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by KLDKinzMom
When I called Ganz, the rep acted like I was the only one with the problem and that nobody was calling them. She said it must be on my end and that I needed to clear cache, cookies, and refresh my modem. Did that, didn't help. Anyway, all of you with this problem, please call Ganz because they think I'm the only one who has this problem. Thanks!
I was going to call Ganz but thought they looked at or WI sent them the glitch report so that they could look at all the issues. I will certainly call Ganz to let them know that many of us are having issues with Fairy Falls.

When I chose the waterfall in Fairy Falls today, it worked. I don't think I've selected that one for a long time so I don't know if it will work tomorrow or later tonight. I'll clear my cache, reboot and then try it tonight. If it doesn't work, I'll be calling Ganz in the morning and letting them know that there are many avid Webkinz fans/owners/players that are experiencing similar problems. I will even offer to summarize the issues in this thread so that they can understand the depth of the problem.
Ironwoman is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #149
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

I too am having difficulties. It is locking up my entire computer. I have had to restart my computer 3 times in the last week do to this issue.

Also I would like to mention that this glitch is affecting both of my accounts. They are on server 5 and 16. The wiki does not list these as possible bad servers.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 11-19-2009 at 07:18 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #150
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I too am having difficulties. It is locking up my entire computer. I have had to restart my computer 3 times in the last week do to this issue.

Also I would like to mention that this glitch is affecting both of my accounts. They are on server 5 and 16. The wiki does not list these as possible bad servers.
Thank You.
I will add 16.
5 is definitely there (I added it myself the other day)
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!