Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 06:46 AM   #111
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

Hmmm. Maybe during the upgrade they removed some of the useless sap glop. My KC would be wealthy if we could resell the sap glop at the wstore like we can the gak.
quellie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2009, 07:11 AM   #112
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

It happened again this morning with the rainbow path, which worked fine last night. I could hear Alyssa giggling and see the wand, but path wouldn't load.

I think that account is on server 18.

Dixiecup - that account has all of the charms.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 07:49 AM   #113

chaz has a spectacular aura about

Fairy Falls doesn't load and freezes webkinz so I have to log out and log back in to continue. This was briefly fixed and is back again.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:01 AM   #114

rennygirl05 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

Still not working for me...GRRRR!! This time I tried waiting to give it time to load, then clicked on the 1st path with the eyes and NOTHING, it froze on me. Blank screen with just the wand showing. I know there are glitches in WW, but it's a little harder to take the glitches in areas that you have paid to enter. I hope this doesn't go on too much longer.
rennygirl05 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #115
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

add me to the list!! I am totally agrevated! I lose my cursur then I have to log out and when I go back on it tells me to wait for 6 more hours so I can go through the same thing again! arghh This has been going on for awhile now. I complained and hope they fix it soon!
Old 11-18-2009, 09:35 AM   #116

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Okay...so this morning I tried to wait 30 seconds before picking path...picked the Rainbow Path (2nd one) and...FREEZE...still not working so I'm in the same boat as all of you...
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 12:46 PM   #117

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Fairy Falls not working

This is in the official glitch report, as a number of people, though not all, are having this problem.

What I have noticed is that the first time in the day I try to get in (or after clearing cache, which you don't want to do in this case), it will freeze up on me, and I have to log off, then back in, and then it registers as having done it. Six hours later, when I try again, I sometimes get in, but with a weird grey, mixed up screen, but I can play the game, but sometimes I just get a bit farther in before getting stuck. The third try of the day I can usually play the game okay.

This morning I tried something a bit different. I unloaded my dock, then started going into all sorts of different areas - Curio shop, Kinzstyle Outlet, Arcade, etc. After going to about 10 different places I tried Fairy Falls, and I got in the first try, but with that weird greyish screen, but I could play the game. So I suspect the next time I try, it may be normal. Perhaps something like that might help you get in.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 01:34 PM   #118

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I can confirm. It worked for a while - despite some weird images in the background - and then stopped again. I try playing it about twice a day, and it gets stuck.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #119
Call Me Sarah!

millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!millie12378956 is the bees knees!

The same thing happened to me to. this morning i cleared my cache and it started working again. Maybe try to clear your cache.
millie12378956 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #120
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

It only affects the accounts that I have received the tiara on. The ones still needing to find a charm, work fine. Clearing cookies/cache does nothing for me
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!