Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #101
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Fairy Falls not working

The same thing has been happening to me. Except it started working again for me today. It's been messed up ever since the update.

Missing the Magic Forest hasn't been really bothering me, since I like Zumwhere and Magic Mire better. But, If it's troubling you I'd recommend calling Ganz at 1-866-932-5469.
aerobunni is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2009, 05:03 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

Ummmm I spoke to soon...this morning it worked for me but I just tried it again this afternoon & froze again....I'll try waiting a little bit next time before I click on a path...maybe it's the path that's the problem...this morning I clicked on the 1st path with the eyes & it worked...this afternoon I clicked on the 3rd path with the blue electrical current thing & it didn't work...hmmmmmmm so frustrating
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 05:34 PM   #103

Ruckus9761 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Fairy Falls Problem!!!

Okay, I am very VERY annoyed I got three new charms (bringing my grand total up to the day before the maintenence (When was that? A week ago?) and added them to my account as soon as WW was back up and running that day. I was so excited to start looking for charms so I could complete my collection, and Fairy Falls has not worked ONCE for me since the maintenence! NOT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!! And I check almost every six hours, so that's a lot of times!!!!!!!!!!! I am so angry So much for wall paper, flooring, the topiary, the dining set and the tiara I don't know why I even wasted my money!!!!!!! I hate WW sometimes.........

P.S: That was the number 8 (eight), not a cool smiley......don't know why that happened:/
Ruckus9761 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #104
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Hmm, fairy falls has been working for me. It is the woodland wonders that has been my issue. For the past week I have had it freeze up after clicking on the fairy and then i have to log out.

I hope the issues are fixed soon, but as posted above you could call ganz if it is really bothering you.
Best of luck !

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #105
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes my accnt is not allowing me to do it either, I hope its fixed really soon Mine freezes up on me all the time !! Good Luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #106

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

yes I been having problems with it too. So far what works for me is you go to it and before u press on whitch part you want to click on. you wait a few secounds than press it. It works for me. If I don't do that than It mess up and I'm not able to play it until anoter 6 hours. I hope they fix it soon it making me nuts.
WHHS2002 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #107
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

This evening was the first time in a week that it has worked properly for me.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 11:53 PM   #108
Gift Guru

jadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to all

Thanks everyone. I'm glad it's not just mine that's having problems. I'm not going to call ganz (called them enough because of those darn peppermint puppy candy cane seeds... every time I put in room, blue box, call, remove box, tell me wait a week, over and over lol)

I never really get anything good there anyway but it is something we've paid for (purchased charms) so I need to get my money's worth LOL! I'm sure they're "working on fixing this!" like they always tell me.

Thanks for your support
jadiebeans is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 12:53 AM   #109
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Our first account that tries to access FF locks up..after that the others are accessible. I have our computers set to clear cookies every time we log off the internet...so each time we log back in to do the FF..the first account has been locked up??..This is really strange...I have also noticed since the update..several of our accounts won't load the News until you click on another area to go to...Very odd glitches since the last update.
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 06:43 AM   #110
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

I've been having this happen to me also. It used to be that it only happened when I clicked on certain paths, but now it's happening no matter what I do. I keep getting the wand in the path selection, and it won't even let me quit. The only way I can get out is if there is an ad for a place like the Kinzville Academy, and even when I do click on it, I get the infamous blue screen!
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!