Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
AmyCT is an unknown quantity at this point

Donation Award 
Default *Fairy Falls will not load on some accounts

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

NOTE: If this glitch is affecting your account, and if you know what server you are on, please post that information in this thread. It appears only certain servers are affected by this glitch. --FIA

Wow... I juist clicked on the Fairy falls section and it was totally different. There were 3 fairys standing still, a totally different background, and it said "pick a path..." or similar.

I could not see any paths, so clicked on one of the fairies and got a charm I already had.

Did anyone else see this?

(Sorry I do not know how to take a picture)
AmyCT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Fairy Falls Charms changed or glitch?

I can't even get into fairy falls.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #3

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

Two of my accounts never got into the paths. I clicked on a path, but just got the wand and was still at the screen where you are suppose to click a path. Had to logout, when I went back in my turn was up and I have to now wait 6 hours to try again.

The other account worked as normal.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:38 PM   #4
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I had problems with Fairy Falls on one of my 5 accounts today (the first one I tried after maintenance). I went in and got a mountain picture and it locked my screen (can't remember if I had clicked on a path first or not). When I logged back in after closing the browser, my try had been used up for the next 6 hours. I called Ganz and they were not aware of any problems. Got the normal spiel about clearing cache, etc (which I had done). Hopefully, this is just some weird one-time post maintenance glitch. If not, I will definitely be calling them back.

I asked if there were any changes in this area and the CS rep said no. However, I saw on WW in the newspaper that new figures are coming to the e-store so even though that should not affect Fairy Falls, it is in the Forest area and could have messed something up (this is Ganz after all!).
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #5
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default *Fairy Falls Won't Load on Certain Accounts

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/W..._Glitch_Report

As usual, Wednesday's update of new items breaks other formerly working activities in Webkinz World. This time it's the Charm Forest.

On two separate accounts, in both Firefox and Internet Explorer, after selecting a path to search for charms, the screen freezes up while loading and forces a logout. Not only this, but you will also be docked a turn and have to wait another 6 hours to try it again.

Click the image to open in full size.

Friday it still freezes up, but on the path select screen instead. As you can see, the wand appears as it would for your search but your background screen is locked, forcing the logout again.

likmfurry is offline Male
Old 11-13-2009, 06:24 AM   #6
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Charm Forest broken after last update

TIS IS HAPPENING TO ME TOO, I WAS COMING UP TO START A THREAD ABOUT THIS PROBLEM i have delux and on eac of my three accounts it has done this, altough not every time. it is the exact same pattern as likmfurry and occurred as with the update yesterday. with me, it happens the most in woodland wonders
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #7

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Fairy Falls is Glitched

Anyone else?

It won't open, you can't play, yet it takes your turn for the day away (at least for me)
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #8

niobe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Fairy Falls is Glitched

Same here. I have 3 accounts, my sister has 5 and none of them can open Fairy Falls. We get the "loading bar", then the wand then......nuttin'. , and the cursor is gone so you have to F5 out. Happy Friday!
niobe is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:14 AM   #9

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Didn't fully load for me either and I had to log out/back in. When I logged back in, my turn was gone.
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #10
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is what I got when I loaded.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheezeiful!