Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 02:09 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

iluvme523 has disabled reputation

Default Re: The codes I keep getting are not working

thats stinky
iluvme523 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 02:16 PM   #72
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
Just a thought....

Maybe this is what they meant by 'having a chance to win'....not all codes are winners.
Everyone who answers correctly gets a code, but not all of them contain the dress.

Sorry you got both duds
This would not be good at all if its the case. What they should do is not send a code, sending a code that doesn't work doesn't seem like something Ganz would do. Not sending a code if you are not a winner makes more sense.

Since many many people have reported this problem I am leaning more towards this being a glitch. I know once you get a code you must use it right away thats for sure. You may have to make a phone call to be certain about this.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I also had codes that did not work. I called (1-866-webkinz) and they took down the codes and the email addresses they were sent to. They said they are "investigating" the problem. They did not say if they were going to do anything about it (like give us new codes). Hopefully, they will be able to give us working codes after they investigate.
Or hopefully they will run the diamond again to give people another chance.

Last edited by Tula; 10-29-2009 at 02:16 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #73
Lil Kinz
arsan is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
I got 3 diamonds on webkinznewz.com they emailed me the codes, but none of them are working! I keep getting a pop up on WW that says that the codes I received have already been used, but they haven't!
What should I do?

Can somebody please help me! This is not fair.
I am having the same problem. I got at least 10 codes that say they have already been used and have not. It really is bad because I spent all day Sunday trying to collect as many diamonds as I could and then half of them didn't even work.

ZOEY
arsan is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 02:35 PM   #74

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

So far my codes have worked, but my sister in law said hers didn't work. I tried to key in her code on one of my accounts, and it didn't work on my account either. Both were accounts that didn't have any dresses on it, by the way.
Adventurekinz is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 02:48 PM   #75
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Alot of my codes didnt work either , Good Luck I hope your able to get one that does maybe if you call Ganz they will help you , I hope you ended up w/ one !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #76

Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!Yeshualovesme is the cats pajamas!

I don't think the codes had to be used within 30 minutes... the "rules" stated you had 6 months to use them.

My theory is that someone figured out a way to enter codes that existed - the few I got all started the same way. A few of them said already used. Is it possible someone "broke" the codes and used some?

YLM
Yeshualovesme is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:18 AM   #77
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: The codes I keep getting are not working

I just called Ganz and they loaded the dress in my dock. They also

asked if I new a person so and so and I do not. Some people hacked

the codes and that is why they are not working for us. They are

forwarding this to a supervisor to see if they can take the dresses

from them and this particular person is going to be investigated.

View Post Originally Posted by Yeshualovesme

My theory is that someone figured out a way to enter codes that existed - the few I got all started the same way. A few of them said already used. Is it possible someone "broke" the codes and used some?

YLM
Someone did figure it out and they should be banned. We should all call ganz and give them the codes. They can look up who used it and hopefully ban them.

Last edited by JulieBear01; 11-03-2009 at 10:18 AM..
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #78

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: *Codes not working for Evil Step-mom dress!

I feel sorry for you
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #79
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Default All Codes used! :(

I recently (just now) started cashing in on my Kinzville News Evil Queen Dress codes. I had 22 waiting to be entered in. So I put in my first, it said Sorry! That code has been used! I just shurgged it off. That pop-up came up for the next 7 codes! I finally got a dress!

Those pop-ups continued on. I finally went through all my 22 codes and only came out with 4. I had entered in a few a couple weeks ago, and had the same problem. I filled out one of little forms for codes.

They contacted me back via e-mail and told me anothe WW user had already used it! I don't know if this was a glitch or somebody had already used the code! I'm confused! Has anybody else had this problem? I spent hours clicking diamonds and I only got 4 dresses! I thought maybe since everybody was getting diamonds they didn't have enough codes so... they gave out duplicates. Or maybe they didn't realize they gave out duplicates but we clicked the diamond at the same time... either way I don't know! Please help!
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 09:41 PM   #80
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: All Codes used! :(

Yes if you look at the Home Page it says that Ganz is closing the Code Shop for repairs...
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε