Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:23 PM   #61
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Codes not working for Evil Step-mom dress!

I got a code and it did not work either. I found a second one and it worked. When I recieved the "used' message I called Ganz, but it was a weekend and they were not open. I had codes sent to other e-mails so I could get dresses for my nieces, I hope they will work, but I have not tried them yet. I'm glad to hear that when I get Ganz on the phone they may be able to help. That is nice. I'm sorry to hear that alot of people were having this problem. But congrats to those who got the dress.
laurenkairalla is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2009, 12:37 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

I was only able to get two codes. Much to my daughter's dismay, both wouldn't work. I am very tired of jumping through hoops, only to feel my child's disappointment. I feel lile Ganz owes me and my girl. Can anyone tell me where to call/write etc to get the right code?
ohhmmama is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 01:07 AM   #63

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I read on another thread that one person got 7 codes on one e-mail after clicking on 1 diamond. This person entered one code, which didn't work, then tried the second, which did. He/she did not enter any more. If this happened to other people as well, I imagine that most people would enter them all, which is probably why so many codes are used - there was a glitch handing out multiple codes to some people that should have got just one.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 01:24 AM   #64

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Codes not working for Evil Step-mom dress!

View Post Originally Posted by berribrite
We thought it was only one code per person...that being said my code didn't work but I just called Ganz and after verifying my info they placed the item in my dock.

:bas:That is so good to know. I will call them tomorrow. I got one for each of my grandchildren and my self all on different everyday e-mail address. I did the work and used their e-mails. They are not allow on the computer more than an hour a day. All was as on the up and up as it could be! Out of twelve codes only three worked. The other codes said they had already been used.
:bas:Will I need each of their account information? This could be time consuming! :bas:Oh well as Ganz proved this last weekend integrity counts big with them. I'm pretty sure they will do the right thing.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:20 AM   #65

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

The same day the diamonds came out if you did not enter them right a way it was a chance that they would be used. The codes were issued randomly and to multiple players by Ganz. It was a give and take chance that you would get one that had not been entered already. Out of 3 codes I had one to work and my friend was issued the same code I was in an email so I know it was Ganz and not random code entries. Me and my friend printed all our codes and compared them. We only had one that was the same.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #66

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: The codes I keep getting are not working

I'm having the same problem as well....two codes so far that say they have been entered and I didn't enter them.
catlady82467 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #67
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by catlady82467
I'm having the same problem as well....two codes so far that say they have been entered and I didn't enter them.
it might be too late to enter codes today. A lot of them were used if they sat in your email too long. I hope you at least find one though
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:26 AM   #68
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I got one code, it didn't work, I laughed out loud, then moved on!

I sincerely hope those of you who really want this dress do get your codes resolved soon.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 02:00 PM   #69
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i have been unable to open any kinz clip, e store or diamond codes
error message says something is wrong in code shop
Old 10-29-2009, 02:07 PM   #70
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Hi! I don't know if this information will help, but Ganz once had a message on the Webkinz Newz about the codes being case sensitive, meaning, capital letters instead of lower case - or exactly as the code is. I don't know if it will make any difference, but you could try and see if it helps. Hopefully it will.
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε