Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #21
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: I got ripped off with the floating diamond

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
yes is it a real problem.....
it's is (10+2)÷(4+3)
and you have to be in the first 50,000 people to get it right
it's says so in the rules.
\=divide ÷
*=multiply x
I never saw any rules for the game. Found the diamond just once but I did get the answer right.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2009, 12:00 AM   #22

Jenna_xoxo is on a distinguished road

the answer is 1. i already got my dress.
Jenna_xoxo is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 12:05 AM   #23
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

No, the problem isn't impossible, here's some easy steps to do it:
The problem is (10+2) divided by (4x3)
So, first do 10 plus 2. Which equals 12.
Then do 4 times 3, which equals 12.
So now, whats 12 divided by 12?
You have to be one of like first 500,000 people or something to get the diamond to win the dress or something I think? Maybe it was 50,000.. not sure.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 02:13 PM   #24

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Arrow Re: I got ripped off with the floating diamond

I got through twice and received my codes two hours later and both codes don't work...what a jip. I am wondering why I am spending so much money on a company that can't get things right. The last three months alone I have spent over $500 on webkinz including eshop and they can't get their programs to work write.

Attachment 193908[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Last edited by camplittleangel; 02-24-2010 at 09:26 AM..
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 02:25 PM   #25
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

when i clicked on the diamond i answered the questoin but it said that the contest wasent running and to check back la8er
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #26

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

Default The codes I keep getting are not working

I got 3 diamonds on webkinznewz.com they emailed me the codes, but none of them are working! I keep getting a pop up on WW that says that the codes I received have already been used, but they haven't!
What should I do?

Can somebody please help me! This is not fair.

Last edited by cookie_monster2; 10-25-2009 at 02:50 PM.. Reason: I NEED HELP
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: The codes I keep getting are not working

I also got that on 2 codes yesterday. I was going to call on Monday but now I have 25 others so I probably won't. Keep trying to get more diamonds. Good luck.
Joani is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #28
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

If I were you, I would keep trying to get more diamonds - if still none work, call Ganz first thing tomorrow. Good luck and I hope you get a "working" code very soon!
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #29

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
If I were you, I would keep trying to get more diamonds - if still none work, call Ganz first thing tomorrow. Good luck and I hope you get a "working" code very soon!
I probably will, one of the dresses was for my sister, so I'm going to try again and see if it works this time.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2009, 06:20 PM   #30
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Try clearing your cache. The problem is a real problem. 12 divided by 12.
I've gotten 4 dress codes already and 3/4 have worked. The fourth, I haven't activated yet
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε