Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #11
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: I got ripped off with the floating diamond

Really? Wow, it takes like half an hour for an e-mail from the downstairs computer to get to my computer, yet when I got the dress, it took like 20 seconds, if that. I went, logged on to my e-mail, and it was there. Maybe it's because so many people are on WN and therefore, Ganz is sending out lots of e-mails...? That's my only explanation. Just wait, I'm sure you'll get the code.

By the way, in the math problems, / means divide. So 3x4 = 12. 12 divided by 10+2 (12) equals 1.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2009, 01:06 PM   #12
bc2
Webkinz :)
bc2 has disabled reputation

My code finally came and it went into my spam folder, so be sure to check there everyone who isn't getting their code.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I had that same ??? anwsered it as 1 & got my code right away but I have heard many People have run into probblems w/ theres . Good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 02:34 PM   #14
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

I recieved my code but they said it was already used at the code shop!!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 03:12 PM   #15
Gifted

Clibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud ofClibab has much to be proud of

My code went to the spam folder. When I tried to input the code in the code shop it said the code had already been used!
Clibab is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 03:17 PM   #16

Kinz437 has a spectacular aura about

Ok everyone thanks for the help!
Kinz437 is offline Male
Old 10-24-2009, 03:31 PM   #17

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
I recieved my code but they said it was already used at the code shop!!
Try entering the code again. You may have accidentally entered a wrong number or letter the first time. I did that once when entering a code and was told it was an invalid code. If that doesn't work, call Ganz on Monday. You have the e-mail showing that Ganz sent you that code.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #18

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

mine worked and I put it on my :yorkkie: because she is an ugly mean princess LOL!!!
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #19

Kinz437 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone! the answer was 1, i went back on and won 3 dresses. SO THANKS!
Kinz437 is offline Male
Old 10-24-2009, 04:07 PM   #20

scamper76 is on a distinguished road

My code results in unlocking a blank object. After unlocking the code, I receive the following message:

Congratulations! You've received your - keep visiting Webkinz Newz for more great contests.

Anyone else seeing this?
Attached Images
File Type: bmpwebdiamonderror.bmp (257.0 KB, 12 views)
scamper76 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε