Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

Default Re: Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

I have had this problem too with my giggly zum gift box. I click the box and I get logged out. BUT here's the thing.... I still got the prize. It was in my dock after I logged back in. I went to open my box again later and again I was logged out. BUT once again I got the prize in my dock. Start looking in your dock for the zum prizes. My box still shows as being unopened but when I click on it and get logged out I am still getting the prize. I have 14 zum outfits from clicking on the giggly zum prized box.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #52
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by golferguy
I have had this problem too with my giggly zum gift box. I click the box and I get logged out. BUT here's the thing.... I still got the prize. It was in my dock after I logged back in. I went to open my box again later and again I was logged out. BUT once again I got the prize in my dock. Start looking in your dock for the zum prizes. My box still shows as being unopened but when I click on it and get logged out I am still getting the prize. I have 14 zum outfits from clicking on the giggly zum prized box.

You may have your zum outfit, but did you notice that it is in the coupon section and your pet can't wear it?

I am not sure if the other prizes are showing up in the coupon section or not, but once Ganz fixes the programming the "coupon outfits" will probably disappear.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #53
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Red face Glitch with giggle zum prize?

Hi all,

I just found my last giggly zum and was so excited, but when I went to open the box, I got the message that I was being logged out and then I was logged out. I logged back in and saw the zum outfit and thought "HOORAY!" I have been wanting that one and was glad to see it in my dock. Problem is, when I try to dress my pet with it, I get a message that tells me that my pet can't wear that item.

I went back to my zum field guide and it showed the unopened box on the giggly page, even though the outfit is now in my dock. I clicked on it again, and again got logged out.

Anyone else encounter this problem with this prize? Was there away around it besides calling Ganz? Tried clearing cache and cookies, but it didn't work.

Thanks!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 11:44 PM   #54
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Nevermind, I found my answer here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...47/index4.html. So, if anyone else has this issue, the link here should at least let you know you are not alone and Ganz is aware of it, but has no time line as to when it will be fixed. *sigh*
Old 11-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #55
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

Wow, that was funny. I posted those two above posts in the help section and here they are, the link taking me right back to where I was! LOL! Sorry for posting about something you all already knew about. I didn't see this thread until after I posted in the "please help" section.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:49 AM   #56

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Thank goodness for WI. This just happened to me too. I finally completed my first page of Zums, Lazy Zums. When I clicked on the box in the center of the page I got logged out. I tried three times. I didn't notice anything new in my dock, though I don't know what I'm looking for.
It's always comforting to come here and see that I'm not alone in dealing with an issue. Thanks again WI.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #57
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Yup same here,and i agree with 'outgoinglyshy'....Thank goodness for WI to share these kinds of glitches and realise ur not alone!!!
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 11-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #58

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

i just had this happen with my peeking box. One glitch to another...
Sammymc is offline Female
Old 11-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #59
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

Mark me down too...I've tried 4 times to open my Lazy Zum gift box, I get logged out every time. And I have nothing to show for it, not even a costume I can't wear! I guess that just comes with the giggly zum prize box.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 11-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #60
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

Default Re: *Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

I got my last peeking zum today and can't open my box either! the same thing happens to me, I get logged out when i click it.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε