Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

bullfrogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

Today I got my last Lazy Zum. Unfortunately it keeps logging me out. I tried it three times, the Zums and unopend box are still there, it still logs me out. Looks like the same type of glitch as with the silver keys. Hope they fix it soon.
bullfrogg is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
ow I Love Being
Gifted

LinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all aroundLinLin radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Not getting zumwhere's box to open

Every time I try to open the gift on my peeking zums, I get logged off.

This account is american and not deluxe. I have tried to log on and open it several times and get logged out every time.

Last edited by LinLin; 11-02-2009 at 06:16 PM..
LinLin is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 07:36 PM   #23

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

I was hoping for some good news! Finally got our last Lazy Zum and same thing..logged out. I'm so glad this website is here. Before this, I would just get frustrated and curse the "gods". I still don't know where to turn to get any real answers or results. I still have two codes from the diamond game that don't work. What my daughter would give for that snow white costume!
ohhmmama is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #24
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

This must have just started happening. You people should all call Ganz and tell them about it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #25
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

It happened to me today too! DARN!
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 11:52 AM   #26

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I have had this happen to me too. At first I thought it was just my server but after reading here I see I am not the only one with this problem. Ganz, Please fix this. I would like to open my zum gift box.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #27
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

About two days ago I found my last Peeking Zum. Like the rest of you, when I tried to open the gift box, I have been logged out. I have tried several times since then, with the same results.
Cardamom is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 10:19 PM   #28
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same exact problem. Mine happened the other day. I tried opening it today after not bothering over the weekend. Was glad to see the box was still there but it still knocks me off as soon as I try to open the box. Also, I never was able to get the witches dress because my code didn't work. And today, there was a freeze up on Kinzville Academy which forced me to have to close out of the hairdresser class even though the warning came up that if I left I would fail that class for the day. So, now I have to call Ganz for 3 different things. Hope things get ironed out.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:48 PM   #29
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am also having the same problem with the box not opening and it booting me out.
stylede is offline Female
Old 11-04-2009, 01:00 AM   #30
WJD
Gift Guru

sugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to allsugarkisses is a name known to all

I cannot open gift box for my giggly zum Could not wait for that costume was SO excited... then nothing :sigh:
sugarkisses is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε