Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #1

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

Default *Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

I have tried three times to open the present I got for finding all the lazy zums, everytime it logs me out! Please help, this is the first zum present I have won so I really want to open it!
LoriM13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #2
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

Default Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

This is post the Maintenance that introduced the Park. I was finally able to get back in and do my dailies and found my last Giggly Zum. When I went to click on the Gift Box in the center of the page, I was logged out - similar to what was happening with the Keys.

I tried it twice and was logged out both times.

My Zums are still there.

I am bummed that one log out glitch has been replaced with another one.
Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 PM   #3
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Cannot Open Zum Gift Box

I also had this happen to me today....also the Giggly zums. The box is still there to open when I log back in, but when I click on it, it logs me out and does not give me the prize.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Not getting zumwhere's box to open

now that they have fixed the doors for the keys and have gotten them to open, it seems that the problem has gravitated to the zumwhere's game.

i tried three times between last night and this morning to open the box for the gift for getting my last peeking zum. i click to get the gift and it boots me off ww.
is anyone else having this issue, too????
miss spots is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 11:43 AM   #5
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Default Re: Not getting zumwhere's box to open

My Mom has the same problem. She actually got the Giggly Zum outfit in her dock though. She went back and she could do it again and now has another outfit in her dock as well.
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 12:02 PM   #6
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, i wish that i could get the box to open. i would feel better. but as soon as i click to open it, i get logged out.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #7
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
well, i wish that i could get the box to open. i would feel better. but as soon as i click to open it, i get logged out.
You're sure your item is not in your dock? My Mom got kicked out just the same without the box opening, but the item still showed up in her dock.
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #8
i am chatty
Gifted

Donation Award 

i iwll have to go back and check but i didn't see anything new in my dock. i will look when i go back
Old 10-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Red face Zum prize box not opening

American, Deluxe account (wapi3):

I found my last Giggly Zum today (Zool) and should have received the Zum costume (just in time for Halloween!). Every time I click on the box to open it, I get booted out of Webkinz World with the following error message:

Oops........
I am sorry, we can't connect to Webkinz World. Please log back in later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out.

This is the same type of error that was happening with the silver keys.

Update:

The ZUM costume IS showing up in my dock, but it is in the COUPON section and my pet can't wear it! LOL! I get the message "Oops.... Your pet cannot wear this item".

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-30-2009 at 10:00 PM..
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-30-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The same thing just happened to me with the Giggly Zum box. I started a glitch report about it before I saw your thread. Sorry.

My prize did NOT show up in my dock.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε