Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 03:23 AM   #71
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Candy Cane Seeds

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You must not have read the other responses. There definitely is a glitch still and I cannot load the yard where my seeds are planted. I saw on another thread that Ganz says to wait until Friday to plant them.

Thanks Marnabear, if figured you would be the one to know the answer.

I guess I'll just wait and see. If not resolved by Monday I will be calling them. I'll let you know of any developments.
Joani is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 04:31 AM   #72
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

DO NOT PLANT THE SEEDS YET!! I called Ganz this week to get them removed from my yard. My page would not load and I could not garden my other plants. The Customer Service Rep.told me this is a problem still being worked on and HOPEFULLY will be fixed by Friday. He said not to plant until at least Friday but to "watch Wekinz Insider" for more info!!! LOL
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:50 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
DO NOT PLANT THE SEEDS YET!! I called Ganz this week to get them removed from my yard. My page would not load and I could not garden my other plants. The Customer Service Rep.told me this is a problem still being worked on and HOPEFULLY will be fixed by Friday. He said not to plant until at least Friday but to "watch Wekinz Insider" for more info!!! LOL
Thanks for the info. I have decided to wait until at lease Monday anyway. It is just killing me. Ugh...
Joani is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #74
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

I was just able to get into the yard where i have the candy cane seeds planted, but it was still a blue box. I called Ganz and the nice man who answered removed the seeds and put them into my dock for me He said not to plant them again until next week but I am going to wait at least until the end of next week. I think I will call again to see if it's fixed before I plant them again.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness

Okay so I broke down and just tried planting my Candy Cane seeds. It turned right into a big ugly blue box....ugh. What is taking so long? Guess will be calling today.
Joani is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #76

tmtwins has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Candy Cane Seeds?

Hi peeps. Anyone know when we can plant our candy cane seeds? Has the glitch been fixed? Has anyone grown their seeds yet?
I have 3 candy cane seed packs ready to go. I am getting tired of waiting to plant these seeds!
Webkinz should give all the peppermint puppy owners a free pack of seeds for patiently waiting for them to fix this glitch. After all, they did sell a product that doesn't work
tmtwins is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 03:33 PM   #77
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Candy Cane Seeds?

so true. I planted Mine yesterday and guess what, I still have blue boxes. I figured it was already fixed. Ganz is taking thier good old time on this one.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:37 PM   #78

april9082 is on a distinguished road

I'm sooo jealous!!!I wish we could buy the seeds because I would love to have them. Sorry they still aren't working though!
april9082 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #79
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I talked to customer service at Ganz on Tuesday, he told me not to plant mine until after next Wednesdays (14th) big update. Hope this helps.
blueajah is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #80
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

you have cnady cane seeds wow your lucky the candy cane seeds remind me of jelly bean seeds do you have thoose too?
purplelove33 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε