Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
berryblast is on a distinguished road

Default major glitch with peppermint puppy

i went to check my garden for the candy cane plant and it turned into a blue box here is a pic of what im talking about
Attached Images
File Type: jpgglitch.JPG (192.1 KB, 44 views)
berryblast is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #22
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: major glitch with peppermint puppy

Thank you for the picture, we're seeing this with other Peppermint Puppies... We will add this to the list.
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 06:48 AM   #23
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: major glitch with peppermint puppy

Yes a member of my site told me after he discussed this with a Ganz Rep over the phone she told him not to try and plant it again until after Wednesday of next week. Not sure why. Just passing it along.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 07:54 AM   #24

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

Default Re: Peppermint Puppy candy cane seeds.. help!

I have had this same problem and I'm very frustrated that we will have to wait. I just wanted to let you know you're not alone. However, I was able to get to my garden through a side room. Hopefully this works so you can still do you garden, since it locked me out of my garden.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:01 AM   #25
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

OK, backing up from yesterday's post...

I cannot get into the room with the Candy Cane plant now. It hangs on loading and forces a logout.

Looks yet yet ANOTHER call to GANZ customer service... sigh....

*UPDATE*

OK, I managed to get in there with another pet. This is what it looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by likmfurry; 09-26-2009 at 08:51 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 09-26-2009, 08:43 AM   #26
awgaupp

awgaupp is an unknown quantity at this point

mine did not lock me out. But do you think it will still work and on october 1 it will automatically update? my garden goes slow though.
Although the first day the seeds worked fine
Old 09-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #27

brb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to allbrb1995 is a name known to all

Mine worked fine the first day also so I was getting exceited and then the next day I go to my garden and there is a blue box. I can't move it or remove it into my dock. I sent Ganz a message through customer service that my item was stuck and they sent me an email telling me that I needed to call them Monday through Friday so maybe we'll have to wait until Monday to find out more information.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #28
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

I know it's been posted by now, but my poor Peppermint Puppy Noel is having the same problem LOL
It's annoying because I wanted to see some CANDY CANES!!!

P.S ~ I'm also locked out of the garden - forgot to put Noel back in the bedroom and left her outside, and now I can't play with her because I'm completely locked out!!!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I thought it was fixed because the pet is now listed among the Webkinz on WW so I planted my seeds again and I got the blue box. This time, though I put them in a brand new yard that I plan to decorate for Halloween later. I hope that tomorrow the blue box is gone and the candy canes are back.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #30
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default Peppermint Puppy PSI still currently glitches

Yesterday I had some trouble loading the room I put my Candy Cane Seeds, the Peppermint Puppy's item, into my backyard. Today I got back in the room, the seeds taking the shape of a blue box I can't move or remove.

UPDATE October 5th: When attempting to enter the room, WW locks me out. WW still displays Blue Box.
New picture added.

Last edited by ICanHasWebkinz?; 10-05-2009 at 08:28 PM..
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε