Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 10:41 AM   #211
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

Day 2 with my successfully planted seeds and I got to rake again! Yay! Thank you all for the help!
meandspencer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #212
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
The kinzpost trick worked for me on the Candy Cane, so I tried it with the donut plants, unfortunately they still show weeds etc. until you exist and come back into the room.
That's a minor problem that has occured for a long time. At least the plant grows and I don't care if the weeds still show. You can always inspect them afterwards to make sure they are all right.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 04:31 PM   #213

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I just tried the Kinzpost trick with the Candy Cane seeds and it worked for me. It's Now day 2 and still a growing plant, no more blue box. Thanks!
silverqueen1949 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 05:36 PM   #214
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I called Ganz and told them about the kinzposting solution but I don't think he paid much attention to that. I also mentioned that other pets did not like the candy canes and that they seem to have the peppermint pup's food confused and he said he would make a note of it. All pets like any other food that you grow including the dog bone. Some like the donuts aren't so good for them, but they still really like them.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #215
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber
Arrow Please help my Candy Cane Seeds!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I made a thread where I show how the Candy Cane Seeds grow.. but the first time I tried it, it turned into a bluebox. So now I got WW To finally get it unstuck and now its stuck again!! I just contacted them AGAIN but I don't want to have to contact them everyday... what should I do?! Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!

Last edited by xxaeroxx; 11-18-2009 at 11:50 AM..
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #216
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: Please help my Candy Cane Seeds!!!!!!!!!

It's a glitch most Peppermint Puppy owners have. Just leave it there, the glitch will fix someday
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 01:08 PM   #217
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

If it's a blue box again, you'll have to either call them again, or send an "I have an item stuck" message to them to remove it. If it's just that the plant won't reset or let you garden, walk out of the room and come back. That happened to me once with this plant, and this worked. You could try mailing the seed pack to another account and back again. This seems to reset the seeds, and then they work.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #218
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

also, people have had lots of luck after it is unstuck by ganz-kinzpost it to a different account and then back again-for some reason that helps...

Here's the thread I made to just show off my plant-but so many came in with problems with that plant-and lots have gotten it to work-maybe reading through it will help you..

Good luck!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...raphic-570992/
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #219
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yeas I think you will have to conact Ganz again , because of the glitch , I hope its fixed soon & good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-19-2009, 12:12 AM   #220
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Okay so I made a thread where I show how the Candy Cane Seeds grow.. but the first time I tried it, it turned into a bluebox. So now I got WW To finally get it unstuck and now its stuck again!! I just contacted them AGAIN but I don't want to have to contact them everyday... what should I do?! Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
If you have another account kinzpost your seeds to that account and then back again. That worked for me. If you have only one account and have a really trustworthy friend, send it to the friend and have the friend send it back to you. But the friend needs to be very trustworthy.
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε