Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 12:40 PM   #171
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I JUST tried planting mine again, and it was instantly a blue box! I thought they fixed it!!
Thank goodness I saw this !! I was planning on replanting mine today.

Too bad some people's plants work while others don't.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 03:57 AM   #172
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Maybe the reason the candy cane seeds are working for some people has to do with the server they're on. It would be great if everyone who has had success with their candy cane seeds and everyone who has gotten the error could report what server they have. There are simple instructions in the ghost busting thread to determine your server if you don't know it. Then we can see if there's a pattern. I have a peppermint puppy who hasn't been logged yet, so I might be willing to give it a try once I hear whether other people on my server are having success.
Amneris is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:14 AM   #173
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Amneris
Maybe the reason the candy cane seeds are working for some people has to do with the server they're on. It would be great if everyone who has had success with their candy cane seeds and everyone who has gotten the error could report what server they have. There are simple instructions in the ghost busting thread to determine your server if you don't know it. Then we can see if there's a pattern. I have a peppermint puppy who hasn't been logged yet, so I might be willing to give it a try once I hear whether other people on my server are having success.
that is try, i am on server 11, and it seems not many other people i have seen are on server 11, maybe that is why mine are working so well
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:31 AM   #174
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

I've seen a lot of posts about this.
:O
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #175

seamonkey367 is on a distinguished road

I called Ganz to remove the dreaded blue box from my room. They advised me to call them before planting again to ensure the glitch had been fixed. I was going to replant them however after seeing that so many people are still having problems I think I will wait!
seamonkey367 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 06:42 AM   #176
Inuyasha is a

Inuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to allInuyasha11 is a name known to all

My mom's seeds are working fine.
Inuyasha11 is offline Male
Old 10-28-2009, 06:54 AM   #177
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I had no idea there was a problem like this! I have planted two plants with no problem, and even harvested already! As soon as the site comes back up, I will find out what server I am on. I am sorry you are having this problem.
Old 10-28-2009, 07:04 AM   #178
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

My daughter and I planted our seeds without any problems and we have already had our first harvest. I wish I could help by letting you know our servers but we have IE and I have no idea of how to tell.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #179
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

From the ghost busting thread:
Quote:
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by MNBert
To find your server # on IE, it is long and tedious though.

I will try to walk through the steps.

Open the Tools
Click Internet Options
Under the General Tab click Settings in the browsing history.
A Temporary Internet Files window will open
Click View Files

This opens up every file that has been recently used on IE
Either scroll through the long list looking for the wapi#.webkinz.com or to cut down on the scrolling do this right after you have logged into WW it should then be somewhere near the top of the list.

It is best to do this right after you log into WW. I use IE8 and through this process found I am on server 9.
I tried this, and it wasn't long and tedious at all. Once you get to your list of temporary internet files, the one starting with "wapi" will show your server number. For example, wapi11.webkinz.com = server 11.

Last edited by Amneris; 10-28-2009 at 03:16 PM..
Amneris is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #180
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have one plant that works and one that is a blue box. As soon as I harvest the one maybe the other will work. If not I will have to call Ganz who I finally put on speed-dial after the lockup problems yesterday. Both plants are in the same yard so it must not be server-dependent.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε