Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 09:48 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

gft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of lightgft23 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

that is a problem ganz needs to fix that immediately.
gft23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #152
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

My account keeps freezing up whenever I try to go into the garden with the Candy Cane Plant seeds.

I've got a pet locked in there too, so it looks like I won't be able to play with this pet until they fix the glitch, because if I ever select "My Room" I can't get my pet out of there- and since this is the weekend so GANZ isn't manning their phones.

They've had this Candy Cane dog available for a month now- yet it's PSI locks up most people's accounts. When is this going to become a priority for them? Sheesh.
likmfurry is offline Male
Old 10-17-2009, 12:31 PM   #153
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Aw! That's terrible! It seems a lot of the October pets are having "issues". Lol, well I hope this one gets solved soon!

Actually, you know what's really weird? I don't even have a Peppermint Puppy or the seeds, and I got a blue box in my mouse's room on WW right next to a window!! Weird, huh?
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #154
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am so mad at myself. I got the lollipop seeds and went to plant them and accidently planted the candy cane seeds instead and immediately got the blue box. Oh well, I got my pet out of there and made another yard for the lollipop seeds. I wanted to put them both in a Christmas yard so I am started on that.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #155
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

yes,but after a few days it turned back into a candy cane plant ☺☻☺☻ ♫♪
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 02:41 PM   #156
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
yes,but after a few days it turned back into a candy cane plant ☺☻☺☻ ♫♪
Mine never did and I've had to have it removed twice. This time I will wait and see what happens.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #157
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Harvest time for me
Click the image to open in full size.

And it produces more then one, unlike the collie bone and the donut plant...woohooo!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:28 PM   #158
Gift Guru

jadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to alljadiebeans is a name known to all

How did you get them removed because I am currently having that same problem. Did you end up calling Ganz? I messaged with under that heading "I have an item that's stuck" but I doubt they'll read it. Brand new pet... I was so excited
jadiebeans is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #159
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Nice blueeyes! So is it safe to plant them now?
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #160
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Wow! Those candycanes look awesome! Might just have to buy a PP now Thanks for sharing.
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε