Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 01:32 PM   #141
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Hey marnabear, I just got off the phone with them too. I tried replanting today. One pack planted okay and the other turned into the blue box again. The Rep. I spoke to told me to leave them in my dock and to call back next week before replanting them.
Thanks for calling. I know that when I first planted mine it looked ok, but then it turned into the blue box. I'm waiting to plant mine again.

I could not help myself from commenting to the rep that I could not see how they break things like the keys in the forest. I used to work for a software company and we had a test department. Everything was tested before we implemented a change. Guess Ganz does not have anything like that.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 09:45 PM   #142

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

I planted mine yesterday because I couldn't wait. I was able to get into the yard and rake the plant. I shall see what happens tomorrow. :cmunk:
cutiepie79 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #143

toyika is on a distinguished road

I planted my candt canes, rakesd and watered the next day, and on day 3........locked out. When I called they told me not to plant it again for 2 WEEKS.
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 09:50 PM   #144
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

Was able to still able to get into mine rake it and everything Day 3 for me, we will see what happens at the end of the week, i'll post more picks when i go to harvest. I guess mine just got lucky, but still going to wait to plant my other 4...don't want ti temp fate...lol
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #145

delawarecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Having same issue. I was able to get the backyard after a couple of days but seeds were a blue box. Then after telling Ganz the seeds were in my dock. Thought everything was fixed but again planted seeds was locked out of the room one the blue box appeared.
delawarecat is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #146
Gift Guru

Imalismom is just really niceImalismom is just really nice

Oct 16th - Non - Texas USA Time....

Just talked to ganz to get my seeds moved back to my dock.

The rep was VERY nice, and told me to not replant. That they are actively working on a fix.
Imalismom is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 01:58 PM   #147
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine keep working. I planted them two days ago and they're growing fine. Thanks, Blue .. I really hope we get to see a crop of them!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #148

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I haven't planted anything for months, but I have gotten 3 blue boxes and don't know what plants are missing. I just figure typical ganz -- haven't been able to play the deluxe wheel the last 2 times and now can't access my recess on all 3 accounts. Also get tired logging in and out trying to play other daily and hourly things.
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 02:52 PM   #149
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by walkingbetty
I haven't planted anything for months, but I have gotten 3 blue boxes and don't know what plants are missing. I just figure typical ganz -- haven't been able to play the deluxe wheel the last 2 times and now can't access my recess on all 3 accounts. Also get tired logging in and out trying to play other daily and hourly things.
I had lots of trouble like that because I was on a slower internet connection. Since I turfed that company and went to a new one, I've rarely had that issue. Thank goodness, cause I was ready to give it up entirely, thinking it was all their fault. Now I know better. And not saying that it isn't them in your situation, just glad that it's resolved for me!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #150

cutiepie79 is on a distinguished road

An update... I'm on day three and my plant is still fine. raked and watered
cutiepie79 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε