Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 AM   #121
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

Yes, I just sent another one just a few minutes ago.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2009, 09:05 AM   #122
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Okay, good luck. I've dug mine up and I'm leaving the room and going to go back in to see if it's still working.
Do you remember when you planted it and when you made the request?
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #123
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I adopted it on Sunday, and on Monday morning I had a blue box. I sent in the notice on Monday.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #124
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

Okay. I don't know everyone else's situation on the matter but maybe they're going in order. Mine does seem to be fixed though. So it looks like it will work out soon. Hang in there and keep us informed.

Ah, FYI, I remembered that I had posted after I found the blue box - the day after I adopted mine... I adopted him on 10/4. I filled out the form on 10/12.

Last edited by jaxcat; 10-14-2009 at 09:21 AM..
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #125
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

Okay, I asked for them to take the seeds out of my room, which I will say they did pretty quickly. I went to my daughters account and the plant was big and dead and we were able to dig it and it looked okay. I went back to my account and proceeded to plant - a blue box! I'm writing them again to have it removed. Ugh.
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #126
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: My pepermint Plant is gone ...

Too bad you did not read the glitch reports or other posts about it. Some people think it is fixed but I'm not planting mine again until I call Ganz and make sure it's safe. Call them and have them remove it from your room or fill out the I have something stuck in my room form.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:11 AM   #127
I'm movin' on ♥

Well, they finally got to mine, and they removed it. I have the seeds in my dock now. I'm not touching them for a while, LOL.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #128
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

I left it in there hoping for the best. I just got back to my computer to see what was going on with the plant and they had just sent an e-mail telling me that I found a glitch and that they're aware of it and will try to fix it soon. Well here's the e-mail:

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you,
Webkinz Customer Support.
Code_~PDR~|441237|1013

I signed on and it had been removed. I really wanted to re-plant it but I thought I'd see if anyone had any news first. Thank you, lamb, for posting that. We'll just hang tight!
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:18 AM   #129
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

My Candy cane plant is growing....
Click the image to open in full size.
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 10-14-2009, 11:19 AM   #130
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

It's pretty. Thanks for sharing a picture.
jaxcat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε