Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

nannie041957 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

My family adopted 3 of the candy cane pups and now none of us can get into our gardens at all. On the first day they were all fine. On the second and third days mine had a box around it and now no access to the gardens at all. Does anyone know if this has been reported to Ganz?

thanks
nannie
nannie041957 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #92
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by nannie041957
My family adopted 3 of the candy cane pups and now none of us can get into our gardens at all. On the first day they were all fine. On the second and third days mine had a box around it and now no access to the gardens at all. Does anyone know if this has been reported to Ganz?

thanks
nannie
Yes, they are aware of it. When were they planted? The glitch was supposed to be fixed by the end of the week. Haven't planted mine though and will wait for tomorrow just in case I get locked out so I can call Ganz Monday if I need to.
zingyginger is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:51 PM   #93
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

thanks for telling us! I haven't planted mine yet but i'll be sure to use caution before i plant them
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #94

nannie041957 is on a distinguished road

Mine was planted on Tuesday and the other 2 were done last night. Oh well just have to wait till Ganz is open i guess lol .

nannie
nannie041957 is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #95
Call me Zingy ;)
Banned
zingyginger is a WI addict!
zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!zingyginger is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by nannie041957
Mine was planted on Tuesday and the other 2 were done last night. Oh well just have to wait till Ganz is open i guess lol .

nannie
Sorry to hear that. If all three turned into blue boxes then it means the glitch hasn't been fixed yet. Unless they were all planted in the same garden and the first plant has locked you out. Ganz is definitely aware of it, just never know with Ganz exactly when things will be fixed.
zingyginger is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #96
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

I have the exact same problem..and I can't call Ganz because you have to be older..
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 09:58 PM   #97
Lil Kinz

holly.13112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation CANDY CANE SEED ERROR !!!!!!!!

Recently I have adopted a peppermint puppy and planted the CANDY CANE SEEDS in my garden. Unfortunately the plant shows as a black box and does not allow me to tend to it. Also sometimes this plant causes my computer to freeze and not load the room my garden is in. Is there a glitch with the CANDY CANE SEEDS or is this just on my account?

Thanks,

Faithful Webkinz Owner of 93 currently adopted pets
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz garden.jpg (48.4 KB, 5 views)
holly.13112 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #98
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: CANDY CANE SEED ERROR !!!!!!!!

Nope it is not your computer. There are a couple other threads on this (including mine ). From what Ganz says this should be fixed soon. Hopefully it is. Keep checking back here on WI I am sure I will post as soon as it is resolved.
Joani is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #99
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

This is a glitch throughout WW, and it's not just you, your account or your computer. Just sit back and hold tight and GANZ will fix it soon.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2009, 10:47 PM   #100
Pap
Papillonna

Pap is on a distinguished road

I have that glitch too let's just ignore it and wait for them to figure out a Groath cycle they are still making it
Pap is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε