Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Default *Candy Cane Plant Turns into Blue Box

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Yesterday I adopted a peppermint puppy. I planted the seeds without problem. Today it wouldn't let me jump to that garden. It kept freezing upon loading. I was finally able to walk in from a side room but my candy cane plant was not there. Instead there was just a little blue box.

Is anyone else having this problem?
disneylisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #2

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Candy Cane Glitch

Yes, we are having the exact same problem. We have tried all of the fixes, without any success. Sorry you're having the same problem, but glad we are not alone. We also have family that is having the same problem at their house. Guess we may need to contact Ganz- I was hoping it would fix itself!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #3
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

Hi there!

I don't think its working right because of how new the pet is. If I were you I'd contact Webkinz/GANZ at 1-866-WEBKINZ (make sure you're over 18 of they will not accept your call) They'll ask for your username and tell them the problem. Sometimes they can help a LOT! So just get one of your parents or someone like that to call them and they should tell you what the problem is. If that doesn't work then try clearing your cache or downloading FireFox if you have Internet Explorer 8 (newest version) I can give you the links to downloading Firefox 3.5 (newest version) and Internet Explorer 8
--

Link for Firefox 3.5 (newest version)--->
Firefox Browser | Free ways to customize your Internet

Link for Internet Explorer 8 (newest version)--->
Internet Explorer 8: Home page

Hope I helped! Feel free to PM or VM me at anytime! xD
Good luck!

~xxaeroxx~
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 10:05 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Yes, call Ganz and if there is no fix now ask them to remove the seeds from your garden and wait to plant until the problem is fixed. I do not believe that clearing your cache or using a different browser will help at all in this case.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Oh goodness - I didn't know there was a glitch, but thank you for posting about it
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is a common interface problem. You were lucky that you weren't locked into your room.
The reason you can't access it is because they haven't activated it properly or it is not really in the database, yet. You will have to call Ganz to get them to remove it from your room.
Don't plant it near the walls of a room that is smaller...
Don't know if I can really explain it well, but what happens is you have these 7X7 rooms and they show up in your map the same as other rooms, except that they have that darker blue shadow showing you those squares are not active. They are a 'dead space.'
When you plant those plants (like donuts, Giant Beans and Jelly bean plants) there, it affects them somehow.
When you do get the plant into your dock, move the plant away from the walls where there is no dead space between rooms.
When you jump from room to room, that dead space affects your pet, especially when there is a new item that hasn't really been interfaced properly.
It hangs up your computer because it keeps looking for that item in relationship to the grid it is on.
Hope that helps a BIT in understanding what is going on.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #7

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Wow- thanks for the explanation Dixiecup! Guess we have to put a call in, ugh!!!!! I have avoided calling Ganz for the last 2 months or so, as they did not care about certain issues our family was having with our accounts, nor did they have a supervisor call back as they were supposed to ("they will call you back "shortly"! at least four times I called!) So, I have just "detached" WW from Ganz customer service, lol!! Too much to deal with now- don't have time for this uncaring /disorganized company! Okay, off of my mini-soapbox now, sorry!
ttfntigger is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 04:59 PM   #8

luvkinz445 is on a distinguished road

Question Peppermint Puppy candy cane seeds.. help!

I planted the candy cane seeds in my garden but now when I go to water it, it's just a blue box. I can't do anything with it or remove it. Has this happened to anyone else?

Last edited by luvkinz445; 09-24-2009 at 05:03 PM..
Old 09-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #9

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Peppermint Puppy candy cane seeds.. help!

I'm jealous! lol. Sorry, I can't help... I haven't gotten my hands on one yet.
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #10

Kaleb has a spectacular aura aboutKaleb has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Peppermint Puppy candy cane seeds.. help!

I don't have candy cane seeds so i don't know. you water them once a day
Kaleb is offline Male
Closed

Tags
tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε