Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Glitch Reports

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
hoo-hoo!
Webkinz :)

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Default *Cafe Theme Flooring

This Glitch has been verified and added to the Official Glitch Report: Webkinz World Glitch Report - Webkinz Insider Wiki

DO NOT USE THE NEW THEME FLOOR OR WALLPAPER!

I tried adding the new theme flooring today, and it would not load. After I logged out, I could not get back in, and the pet I had in the room is stuck.

I just got off the phone with Ganz customer service, and they told me there is a bug that will lock up your room if you try to put the walls or floor in. The rep I spoke with was very nice, but had NO IDEA (no surprise there) how long it might take to fix this. In the meantime, my pet is stuck and the room is unavailable.

She told me the bug was with the wallpaper, but I had trouble after putting my floor in. I never even tried the wallpaper.

I guess we can just be glad they're already aware of it.
Honeybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #2

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Theme Floor - DO NOT USE!!!

That is really horrible that you are having this problem, and I truly hope that GANZ fixes it in a timely manner; but in all REALITY, with the track record that GANZ has, did you expect anything different?

Just to enumerate a few:
Snowflakes in winter fest 2008
Autumn leaves in fall fest 2009
Trick or Treat Ghost 2009
Stadium
My Page
Kinzville Park

My personal experience has taught me to not try anything new from GANZ until it has been out for at least 3 months. Things like this really do nothing for a company's credibility nor does it show their customers that they actually care about them.
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way

Honestly, I've never, ever had problems with a new furniture theme. Everything else, absolutely yes. Walls, floors and furnishings, no. *sigh*
Old 11-12-2009, 12:32 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

ugh I am having the same problem. The walls worked ok but the floor wouldn't show up so I left the room and now I'm locked out! And one of my pets is locked in!

Thanks for posting this even if I found it too late!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 11-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Which one were you or did you put in? If you don't mind me asking.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Remember the invisible Arte's, lol
Old 11-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I am sorry to bother you, but which theme floor/wallpaper are you having the problem with: Circus. Renaissance, Treasure, Guild, Butterfly, Sandstone, or Valor?
Old 11-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way

Default Re: *New Theme Floor - DO NOT USE!!!

Sorry, I should have said -- it's the brand new Coffee Shop theme in the W-Shop. The furniture seems to be working fine, but the floor will lock you out of the room and lock your pet in.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
kayemilam

cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!cindyscottage is the bees knees!

Default NEW CAFE ROOM STUCK

After installing new cafe floor and walls - cannot open the room.

Reported it to customer support. Only got forumla answer.... delete cache, update Explorer, reboot computer, install Adobe etc.

I have two pets stuck in the room....

Wish I had seen forum before I did the new cafe floor and walls!!!

PLEASE MAKE THAT CRITICAL - STUCK ROOM ERROR - MORE VISIBLE ON WEBKINZ INSIDER!!

SUPPORT RESPONSE - PET STUCK IN ROOM (now, I know was due to the wall flooring!)

===============================================

Hello,
Thank you for your question. You were having problems with Webkinz World.
If your computer meets the minimum requirements and you are still not able to play in Webkinz World, then we suggest that you try the following:
1. If you do not see the new updates on the site please press Control (Ctrl) and F5 to refresh the page. If you still can not see the new updates please look below to find your browser and follow the steps to clear your cache.
* Please note that Webkinz World requires high-speed internet and that dial-up users may encounter difficulty loading or may not be able to access the site. Dial-up users should not attempt to clear their cache as it may create complications when trying to log back into Webkinz World.
AOL:
From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL tool bar, Click 'Preferences', Then Click 'WWW'
Look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'
Click 'Delete Files', then click 'OK'.
That should clear your cache and give you a fresh start.
Internet Explorer 6:
Up top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'
This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content, .......)
Click 'General', then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'
Click 'Delete Cookies'. Then click 'OK'.
Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'.
Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages.
Internet Explorer 7:
From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
Choose the General tab.
Under Browsing history, click Delete...
Next to 'Temporary Internet Files', click Delete files...
Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Internet Explorer 8:
Choose the General tab.
Under Browsing history, click Delete...
Select ‘Temporary Internet files’ and ‘Cookies’
Unselect “Preserve Favorites website data”
Click Delete and then 'OK' to exit.
Fire Fox:
Click Tools and select Options.
Click the Privacy icon.
Click Clear Now in the Private Data area.
Click Ok.
Exit and relaunch the browser.
Clearing Cache on Safari 1.0 / Safari 2.0 for Macintosh OS X:
From the Safari menu click on empty cache
When asked if you want to empty the cache? Click on empty
Once that's done, from the safari menu click on 'preferences'
From the Security dialog box, select 'bookmarks'
Click on 'Show Cookies'
A list will show up with all the cookies left on the computer.
Select 'Remove all'
Once they are removed, Click 'Done'
Close down Safari to get back to your desktop
Re-launch Safari and log back into webkinz.
2. Go to www.adobe.com and update or install Flash Player.
3. Add www.webkinz.com to any and all safe lists.
4. Go to www.microsoft.com and download a new version of Internet Explorer.
5. If you are still experiencing a white screen when trying to access your account and are using Internet Explorer, please try the following. First open up your Real Player. Next go to 'tools' at the top. Then in the drop down list click on 'preferences'. Click on the 'downloads and recordings' tab and then uncheck the box that says "web download" and press ok. Close down Real Player and open up Internet Explorer. You should now be able to sign into Webkinz World.
6. Close everything and reboot your computer.
Thank you,
Webkinz Customer Support

========================
cindyscottage is offline Female
Old 11-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #10

thekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant futurethekaren23 has a brilliant future

Default Re: *New Theme Floor - DO NOT USE!!!

I got so excited when I logged onto WW and saw that they FINALLY made a Cafe room theme, so I quickly went to create my long awaited Cafe. After trying to install the flooring now everything is stuck and my poor Giraffe, Betty, is locked in there. At first I got upset because I've always heard of these "stuck items" glitches, etc, but I've never actually experienced one myself before. After looking it up on here, I must say, I'm a little relieved that at least I'm not alone with it, but I really wish I had seen this first...

Last edited by thekaren23; 11-13-2009 at 01:50 AM..
thekaren23 is offline Female
Closed