Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Get Eleven Solitaire

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #1
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 3 
Default Get Eleven

I made it to level 9! Anyone know how many levels there are?
Asacardimus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 07:07 AM   #2
e had a few naps!
Webkinz :)

Muddy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Get Eleven

That's great! I do not know how many levels and have wondered that myself. I think I have made it to level 8 or 9 before. I love this game! Usually what kills me by this level is that I run out of time rather than moves.
Muddy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #3
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 3 

Muddy, that is so true. This has always been my downfall as well. That's why I was so surprised to get to level 9. 5 has been my best in the past... and since
Old 10-19-2008, 12:30 PM   #4
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I got to 9 before but then iran outta time lol. i love this game and hope there is a trohpy...but i doubt it...i think someone woulda got it by now lol
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2008, 04:22 PM   #5
mooselady is an unknown quantity at this point

Like the rest of you, I run out of time and I usually don't make it past 6 or 7. But I love the game!
mooselady is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

Maybe it's just coincidence, but has anyone else noticed that when you get to the higher levels, the cards just really seem to fall into place? Like for every 7, there will be a four, for every 6, there's a five?

I too run out of time. I've also learned to discipline myself when I have cards on the "table" that make eleven, including one in the deck. I click on the deck (if it doesn't block a card on the table) because 7-8 times out of 10, the next card will make eleven with a bonus card on the side. You don't know how many times I've (mentally) kicked myself for not getting those extra points!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 03:03 AM   #7
funkfrogz

sUpErKiWi is on a distinguished road

Cindymommy, i have also noticed that! I don't remember but i think i might have gotten to level 10. it might have been level 9, i dont know lol. but my high score is over 34,500.
sUpErKiWi is offline Female
Old 11-12-2008, 12:02 PM   #8

Ludwiggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I got to level 8.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #9
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Donation Level 3 

It's hard work, isn't it? I usually get zapped by level 4 or 5 *sigh*
Closed