Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Gamez in Webkinz World > Get Eleven Solitaire

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
PrincessLiane
Webkinz :)

KinzPrincess is on a distinguished road

Default Get Eleven in the Tournament

So I've been playing Get 11 in the arena and When I finished playing it said there were 18/30 signed up for that tournament. I went to check later and it said that there were now 12/30, and now it says 5/30...why does it keep moving me to the next match? I'm getting frustrated because I want to play again but I can't until my tournament is over which shoudl have been 3 rounds ago.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
stellablue8
stellablue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Get Eleven in the Tournament

If you log out and then log back in, the game will be updated.
stellablue is offline Male
Old 07-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness
PegC will become famous soon enough

I am finding that I can only play the Get Eleven tournament once a day. Doesn't matter how many times I log off and on or if I clear my cache. The games always have a check mark beside them indicating that I've already played that tournament.

PegC with Gilda :goo:
Old 07-30-2008, 09:26 PM   #4

Atoklas is on a distinguished road

I've had the exact same thing happening to me, in several tournament games. The most disappointing is the Get Eleven game, which is so highly addictive. I've been able to play each tournament only once a day, and then when I check my results the next morning, it's from a different day. I know because I rotate which of my 3 Webkinz I play with, and I change pets every Monday morning. My winnings and rating on the tournament prizes page haven't changed either. Has anyone else noticed that?

Atoklas
Atoklas is offline Female
Old 07-31-2008, 04:24 AM   #5
Seashellmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, me too- the tournaments aren't updating- it says I've played the same number of tournaments as I'd played several days ago, and never gave a result for the ones I've played since.
Old 07-31-2008, 03:45 PM   #6
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

The tournament area seems to be back up working properly again!

Each tournament is ending, posting results and allowing you to play again - several times a day.

Finally!!!!
Old 07-31-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
Seashellmama is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh, yay! Now I can get back to kickin' at hide'n'skunk. And wasting tournaments on get eleven... how come I always get much worse hands in the tournament than in the arcade?
Old 08-01-2008, 11:02 PM   #8

Atoklas is on a distinguished road

Have you ever had the cards placed on the bottom of the game in Get Eleven? The new cards get dealt underneath existing cards so you can't read the denomination? This has happened to me in the Arcade, but not the Tournament. That's why I enjoy the Tournament so much more. I'm glad it's fixed. I won two tournaments tonight.
Atoklas is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #9
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you win this game? What am I missing here folks, can someone help me? I understand your two cards must = 11, howver, all I ever get are aces which end up piling up and up and up until there are no more moves.
Closed