Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
I am......
Gifted

Espeon129 is on a distinguished road

Default ~~Have It All Or Nothing~~

I haven't seen games around here ever since June, so I decided to make my own. Its called, Have It All Or Nothing. Its a game where... Ok never mind. It'd be sooo much easier to show you guys.
P1: Would you rather get both the rainbow coffee table and tractor, but having to pick 1 exclusive and 1 curio shop item to sell, or get nothing, but get to pick 1 W-Shop item (it could be anything)
P2: Uh... get nothing and pick 1 W-Shop item.
Then P2 invents one and it goes on. Basically its where the 1st person says you get to have 2-5 things, but have to do something bad like sell, give items away... etc. or you get nothing, but you get something good like exclusives, curio shop items, w-shop items... etc. Also 2-5 items. Then the 2nd player picks something (remember, imagination is key here, you don't actually have to do something, but consider the fact that you do!! Or you'll all be picking have it all) and invents their own afterwards. So I'm starting off.

Would you rather get both the Luxury Hot Tub (curio shop) and the venus fly trap (exclusive) but have to sell 1 exclusive and 1 holiday item, or have nothing, but get to pick any holiday item?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2008, 08:15 AM   #2
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: ~~Have It All Or Nothing~~

have nothing, and then get to pick 1 holiday item.

ok, would you like to get 1 totem pole (retired exclusive)and a christmas tree (holiday) but have to sell 3 of your exclusives? or would you get nothing and pick any exclusive? (one that isn't retired.)
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 08:18 AM   #3
I am......
Gifted

Espeon129 is on a distinguished road

Get nothing and pick any exclusive!! Thanks for responding!
Old 07-19-2008, 08:49 AM   #4
teddynchance
Webkinz :)

Webbiesluvr11 is on a distinguished road

ok would you rather get 1 love puppy psi and a cheeky dog plush+code or sell 1 of ur webkinz with no code?
Webbiesluvr11 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
kelseybailey

gingerpye is an unknown quantity at this point

sell one of my webkinz with no code but i'd be sad
would you rather get 2 retired exclusives and have to sell 2 regular exclusives or get nothing and get a cheeky dog exclusives
Old 07-19-2008, 10:08 AM   #6

thebobsquad27 is on a distinguished road

get two retired exclusives

Would you rather get the Sherbert Bunny PSI and 2 exclusives but have to sell 3 of your PSI that aren't retired or nothing but get to choose out of any PSF
Old 07-19-2008, 10:47 AM   #7
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by thebobsquad27
get two retired exclusives

Would you rather get the Sherbert Bunny PSI and 2 exclusives but have to sell 3 of your PSI that aren't retired or nothing but get to choose out of any PSF

get nothing and have a choice of any PSFs.
would you rather get 1 cheeky dog and 1 cheeky cat both with codes + any other webbie you want but have to sell 5 of your webbies, or do nothing and get a free Unicorn. (i'm doing this again 'cause it's FUN!)
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #8
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

I'd rather do nothing and get a free .
Would you rather get a red lava, but have to sell 4 retired exclusives or do nothing and get a wish token?
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 07-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #9

kinzkrazy40 is on a distinguished road

Do nothing and get a wish token.
Would you rather get a sherbert bunny, love puppy, cheeky dog and cheeky cat but have to let your current account expire (all of them if you have multiple) or do nothing and get a green lava.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:24 AM   #10
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Do nothing and get a green lava.
Would you rather get :snake::pg::toucan: for free, but have to give up their adoption boxes or do nothing and win a webkinz world hosted contest!
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Closed