Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #141
Paws off my
Webkinz :)

llamas4lyfe is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ~* List of people with NO 'My Page'*~ -Haven't gotten "MY PAGE"? Then add your name to this list now!

wi: llamas4lyfe
ww: llamas4lyfe

weepo
llamas4lyfe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 10:16 AM   #142
nettne

nettne is a name known to allnettne is a name known to allnettne is a name known to all

Default Re: ~* List of people with NO 'My Page'*~ -Haven't gotten "MY PAGE"? Then add your name to this list now!

This is a pointless Thread - (in my opinion) NO I'M NOT BEING MEAN JUST SUPPLYING SOME INFO - because "my page" was released to only a few accounts ... YOU MUST NOT HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE POSTING HERE...
MY PAGE...It was only released to test it's programming. It isn't ready to be release to all accounts yet. August will prove to be a ruff month because of all the new things coming to WW. So many complaints to ganz is slowing down the real issues where thing are legitimately not working. YOU WILL GET everything they have to offer when it is working properly Remember it is all virtual & WW is the only site of is kind. Be patient.
I did have it on 1 account but not on others. It is now gone, but again it was a test to see how it was working... AGAIN___ MY PAGE WAS BEING TESTED & IT WILL BE RELEASED WHEN IT IS READY !
nettne is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 AM   #143
Yes, I am
Gifted

texasgirl11 has a spectacular aura about

well i got it but then it disappeared so i'm not sure if this counts...
texasgirl11 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #144
Trade with me! I'm a
Gifted

Skibunee is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not have a "MyPAGE" either...sniff I do hope they get it together soon,
WI Username/ WK Username
Skibunee / Skibunee

Weepo

Last edited by Skibunee; 07-30-2008 at 10:23 AM..
Skibunee is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:23 AM   #145
paragon571
paragon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to allparagon571 is a name known to all

wi paragon571
ww paragon571 and aarfrog and trackteam1 and pincott8 and teddy571
weepo
paragon571 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #146
nettne

nettne is a name known to allnettne is a name known to allnettne is a name known to all

Exclamation Re: ~* List of people with NO 'My Page'*~ -Haven't gotten "MY PAGE"? Then add your name to this list now!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlover525
WOW! So many people! I can not KEEP UP! Please no more additions until I get these few DONE! You may post comments!

Well WI's HomePage said it was official. But they changed it bit as I just looked. But they had it. It kinda looked like this: "Webkinz has officially came out with MY PAGE! It's official and everyone should have it now!" Well many people have made lists, I am not the only one. There have been different types of lists. People e-Mail GANZ the lists. Some people think this is a okay idea. Plus no one is going to DEFINITELY send this to GANZ. It' just a fun way to list everyone's name.

Your post was a bit harsh. I am sorry you dislike this idea. But it hurt to see this post. I understand your are not liking the idea and you do not want to post your name which is COMPLETELY fine with me. But that doesn't mean to write posts like this. Many people like the idea of the thread and few don't. I am sorry about the misunderstanding.

Thats not what I said. Your mistaken. I mean that if you don't want to post your name(s) then please do not post anything mean or offensive to someone. You are free to write that your not comfortable. I guess I wasn't clear so I made it clearer.
I also don't like the idea of asking for info that is expressly forbidden to ask for. as far as My Page goes, I think many have misunderstood - It is being released, but due to people posting info before getting all the facts, they are jumping ahead of ganz. that is why accounts can be closed for releasing copyrighted Ganz info before it is ready. Sorry about your feelings though, that is why I make sure to say what I mean, using the proper words the best I can. Some people are very critical. good luck Oh It was ony released to a few for testing- & yes WI makes mistakes too
nettne is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 10:39 AM   #147
kif11
Gifted

webkinzrocks666 will become famous soon enough

mine disaapeared off of WW in the last couple days!!!!
WI username: webkinzrocks666
Webkinz username: kif11
Old 07-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #148

megame0 is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't had it
WI username / WW username

Megame0 / Megame0
megame0 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 11:00 AM   #149
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

WI Username / WK Username
Candi_Bliss / candiebliss

Weepo!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Closed