Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Default ~*The Diamond Spotting Thread! *DIAMONDS NOW UP!* as of 12:39 AM EST* Have you gotten a diamond? Need help with those yucky math problems? Want to share how many you got? Come Here!*~

Welcome to ...
Click the image to open in full size.

As we know, the Diamonds are gonna be floating across Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait today. I think we could use a thread for this awesome event, like the rugs.

The diamonds start from the corner of the Webkinz News Banner, like the rugs. You cannot sit on a screen and expect them to float, you need to screen-hop or refresh.

*NEW UPDATE*Mom said that if you go back on the diamond page, then it still works and does NOT give you an "invalid page" message, like the rugs did.

*UPDATE*The Diamonds are UP!! You must make it CaSE-SeNsItIvE!

The diamonds are not transparent, and flow across a bit faster than rugs, but not as fast as, say, a Fall Fest Leaf. The diamonds look like this (credit from WI's homepage):

Click on it, it will open a screen like this:

and then you do the routine.

Thanks to home50 for showing us this picture of her pet in the costume (note: ruby slippers and tiara not included):

---Math Problems---
So far, I don't think anyone has reported any new math problems, but here is the one I got:
(10+2)/(4*3)=1

If you see any others please post here as there may be smaller kids that cannot do that kind of math quite yet.

**FAQ's and General Questions**

Q:Which site is it on? The Webkinz Newspaper, or another site?
A:The diamonds float across Ganz - Webkinz News - Loading - Please Wait.

Q:Are they just on the main page, or can you find them anywhere on the site?
A:The diamonds can appear anywhere on the site. You can click around or refresh, you cannot sit on one page to get diamonds like you may do in, for example, fall fest.

Q:Help! I have been sitting here for 10 minutes and I haven't gotten one diamond? What's wrong?
A:This one is important. You MUST move around pages, or refresh the page! You won't get any diamonds if you sit on one page. You have to move around, or you won't get any at all!

Q: Can I put in my email address twice?
A: No. This prize is one per email address.

Spoiler: show
Or, if you really want to cheat, this link should work: http://www2.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/wp...and=1256436848

Have Fun, and Good luck finding your Diamonds!!!

Last edited by ICanHasWebkinz?; 10-24-2009 at 11:19 AM..
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #2
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: ~*The Diamond Spotting Thread! Have you gotten a diamond? Need help with those yucky math problems? Want to share how many you got? Come Here!*~

Does it float across the top of the page or different place? Is it on different screens or can you just sit on any screen and watch for one?
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 11:33 PM   #3
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: ~*The Diamond Spotting Thread! Have you gotten a diamond? Need help with those yucky math problems? Want to share how many you got? Come Here!*~

I clicked on 2 diamonds and after filling out the form with the correct answer it said this is not active yet check back later...why would that happen....
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Sherbert_Mama
Does it float across the top of the page or different place? Is it on different screens or can you just sit on any screen and watch for one?
The diamonds start from the corner of the Webkinz News Banner, like the rugs. You cannot sit on a screen and expect them to float, you need to screen-hop or refresh. I have to add this to the main post.

btvs49, that is weird, because mine worked... maybe GANZ shut it down for the night.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:59 PM   #5
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ~*The Diamond Spotting Thread! *DIAMONDS NOW UP!* as of 12:39 AM EST* Have you gotten a diamond? Need help with those yucky math problems? Want to share how many you got? Come Here!*~

I screen hopped in my US account and nothing. sitting in the Clubhouse in Asia...nada!
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:06 AM   #6

Ethansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of lightEthansiam is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: ~*The Diamond Spotting Thread! *DIAMONDS NOW UP!* as of 12:39 AM EST* Have you gotten a diamond? Need help with those yucky math problems? Want to share how many you got? Come Here!*~

I just got my gown....I am sooooooooo siked!!!!!!!!!!
Ethansiam is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

Lucky you! the entire newspaper is not loading for me so that may be an issue. Did the cache clearing etc. I am missing one small square.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by GrannyJeff
Lucky you! the entire newspaper is not loading for me so that may be an issue. Did the cache clearing etc. I am missing one small square.
Maybe check back tomorrow morn... or clear your cache.
Old 10-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #9
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Here is Lily wearing the costume:

The crown and ruby shoes are not included, just the blue gown!
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2009, 12:29 AM   #10
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I've got 2 so far, which I am so happy about because tomorrow is my son's b-day party so we will be out and busy and then church on Sun. I was afraid I wouldn't get one at all. lol *doing the happy dance*
blessedx5 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
34 diamonds so far, cutiecutepie(:, diamonds, got 2 diamonds on wn, snow white, webkinz newz