Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2007, 02:52 PM   #21
Gift Guru

k2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Are You a Webkinz Addict?

definatly addicted had to get wifi internet in my home so I could check in from everywhere
k2ramal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #22
emily7921

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_rock_on
don't take this the wrong way but.... how do i say it nicely go do something don't spend the money on webkinz and go outside and do something then you can start soending money on webkinz and if this doesn't work then well your ******* so i suggest you go and buy a webkinz for your self
If you can't say something nice, don't say it at all.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #23
jenrain
Gift Guru

Jenrain will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by k2ramal
definatly addicted had to get wifi internet in my home so I could check in from everywhere

my sister doesn't have internet at home, so she goesto the office at all hours of the night to be on WW and WI
Old 07-27-2007, 07:39 PM   #24
Webkinz :)

superdylan is on a distinguished road

I am LOL - I am soooo glad it's not just me! I am def addicted...it's downright embarrassing sometimes! haha
Old 07-27-2007, 08:22 PM   #25
HawaiianBB
Gift Guru

HawaiianBB will become famous soon enough

Too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one...and I'm not the only parent for that matter!
I ask my kids all the time, if they did all their daily tasks, going down the list of things they need to do for the day in Webkin world.

My sister got really into them as well, after I sent my neice her first one, and then my sister was calling me at least three times a day.

Now between the kids, my sister and I, someone is always calling out what the hourly task is or that there's something in the curio shop.

Hi, my name is BB and I'm for Webkinz!
Old 07-27-2007, 08:27 PM   #26
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh yeah...I'm constantly reminding my kids. If they don't do their activities, I make sure that I do them before day's end. Get this for addiction, since I have a very poor memory I have set my Palm Pilot to give me an alarm reminder when a special item is coming up in Arte's Curio Shop or an hourly activity (like the wheel of Yum).
Sad...I know...just sad. But hey, thanks to this website, now I know that I am not the only one!
Old 07-28-2007, 12:30 PM   #27
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I AM TOO ! Who isn't ???
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2007, 03:13 PM   #28
sizzyspets
Gift Guru

sizzyswebkinzs has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Jenrain
my sister doesn't have internet at home, so she goesto the office at all hours of the night to be on WW and WI
I am that sister. Thank you Jen. I'm glad to be a new member of WA (Webkinz Anonymous).

Hi, my name is Sarah. I am a Webkinz/Webkinz Insider Addict.

My Top 10 Symptoms that your addicted:

1. When someone asks to do something, you plan it around the Rare Item sale/hourly activity or make arrangements for someone to do it for you in advance before you will agree to the plans.

2. You consider overtime pay in the number of webkinz or cases of trading cards you can buy with it.

3. You eat a super unhealthy, quick lunch, on your work break to swing by the Hallmark to see what they have.

4. You lose precious sleeping hours playing webkinz or webkinz insider.

5. You mention webkinz at least once in every conversation.

6. You have an ongoing list of names for future adoptions.

7. Your wish list for decorating your webkinz house is more organized and thought-out than your real-life home.

8. Your more worried about tending your webkinz garden than mowing your own lawn.

9. Calculating the timing of your employment in order to do it twice a day is worked into your daily routine.

10. You are spreading the webkinz addiction among your family and friends like a virus.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:18 PM   #29
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Hahaha that is cute I am definatly an addict, and im 21 years old! I love my webkinz! It's so hard to walk by a display and not buy another!
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 07-29-2007, 03:19 PM   #30
Ask me for it
Gifted
Koala_Kinz_Kandy is on a distinguished road

yea i always make plans
Closed