Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 AM   #61
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

Default Re: You know you are addicted to Webkinz IF....

I had NO idea what I got myself into when I started this thread. I want to reply to each of you and go "oh yeah"
Love the idea of a drink. The husband nightmare cracked me up. Calling Canada for kinz....omg FUNNY!
Webkinz can come up with their own Blackberry for this crew....the KinzBerry LOL
Keep it going, this is cracking me up with every post!
-
View Post Originally Posted by lilkat686
Here's a really bad one... The other day my hubby couldn't log on for me and I had my laptop in the car and wasn't near a Starbucks or any other place that I could guarantee a wireless connection. SO, I did what any hardcore Webkinz addict would do and pulled into an apartment parking lot, drove around til I got several wireless connections available, and *borrowed* some random person's wireless for a couple minutes to umm, "take care of business"? Hahaha!!!

Whatever club you and your adult family members are starting, I think I need to join! =-)
Man, I dunno, I'm starting to think the WAKS! Webkinz Anonymous Kind Souls...Kindred Spirits...Krazy Saps????? We have def lost it!

Last edited by tfeverett; 07-10-2007 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 01:11 AM   #62
CritterMomma
Gifted

Frosty_Mamuta is an unknown quantity at this point

How about you click the Begin Playing button every five to ten minutes when the site is down for scheduled maintenance, in hopes you will get on. (My daughter and I are sooo guilty of this!!)

Completely love this thread! I have used the tactics of with-holding webkinz as a tool to get my kids to do their chores or if they are bad, they are not allowed to get on to take care of their pets. LoL! (Of course I then take care of their pets for them. LoL)

I had my husband get an older Laptop from work so my daughter and I can play head to head and also be on at the same time. LoL

My husband has no idea how many we have and that we bought a box of cards. (I seriously was able to get the box for $64.99. Great deal, right?) He has threatened to hold my Webkinz for ransom. ****! But he just does not get the whole Webkinz addiction. He thinks the kids and I are nuts. LoL

~Valerie
Old 07-10-2007, 01:26 AM   #63
CritterMomma
Gifted

Frosty_Mamuta is an unknown quantity at this point

You know you're addicted if you visit Merthyn and FIA's thread to find out how much KC you need to make in Quizzy's and arcade games for the next day.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:42 AM   #64
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

Oh my goodness!! I love it! I'm guilty of soooo many of them (especially the one about the kids having to have the same #, and of course, there was one there that I was just dying to have.....). How about you know you're a webkinz addicted family when you all have WI accounts except the youngest who can't read yet, and he's mad as heck about it! He sure is working hard on trying to learn to read, though! Great incentive!
Old 07-10-2007, 02:13 AM   #65
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

This is hilarious I love it. My husband goes nutz when the answering machine goes off and they guy on the other end says "Dawn I got your Webkinz lovely lovely Webkinz your new Huskey's are here" thank god he doesn't ask what I do with my paychecks. Once I had the girl at Hallmark rip the code off for me so my kids wouldn't know I bought another I told her to keep the plush for fear of getting caught.

Last edited by yournotme; 07-10-2007 at 02:22 AM..
Old 07-10-2007, 02:23 AM   #66
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

If...

You can't sleep because you might be getting a few new ones in the moring
You start a fansite
All you talk about is Webkinz
You can't wait to get a new webkinz all the time
You name Webkinz after people...I DO!
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2007, 02:50 AM   #67
Multiple Personality
Gift Guru

AUMagic is a jewel in the roughAUMagic is a jewel in the rough

You pass real life objects and refer to them by their Webkinz names (i.e. I saw a Hummer in a parking lot, and said to my sister "Humvee toy SUV!" later, we passed a BIG sign, with the name of a store on it, shaped like the Washington Monument, and she said "Ooh - Egyptian Obelisk!")
Old 07-10-2007, 03:08 AM   #68
will START ALL OVER!
Gift Guru

Kelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond reputeKelsey <3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by AUMagic
You pass real life objects and refer to them by their Webkinz names (i.e. I saw a Hummer in a parking lot, and said to my sister "Humvee toy SUV!" later, we passed a BIG sign, with the name of a store on it, shaped like the Washington Monument, and she said "Ooh - Egyptian Obelisk!")
Ha ha...CUTE! I name my Webkinz after hockey players in some way!
Kelsey <3 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2007, 04:35 AM   #69
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero
luvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a heroluvwebkinz was born a hero

Donation Award 

You constantly come to this site to find out whats new with all the other Webkinz addicts!
Old 07-10-2007, 04:42 AM   #70
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

it's the middle of the night, and you're still online either here or in WW...
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Closed