Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

Default You know you are addicted to Webkinz IF....

I really need to name myself, sis and mother something so I don't have to always say "my mom and sister"

Here are some real life situation of myself, babs9596 and debaleb

Please add any of your own experiences - or anything cute

1. You go to pick up some trading cards and walk out with a Webkinz.
2. You have the local stores that carry them on speed dial
3. The stores call YOU when they receive new shipments.
4. You've ventured to resources like ebay or buy kinz from a shop 8 states away....then they come out in your local store 2 days later.
5. Your hubby asks "getting your fix for today?" when he walks past you on the computer.
6. You catch yourself naming your next pet...or the upcoming Halloween Cat, or the Reindeer
7. You lay in bed at night thinking about what you are buying next or what your next trading strategy is
8. You get caught daydreaming.......about Webkinz
9. You call friends/family members to log on for you and do the hourly activity or buy the rare because you have to go somewhere. Or you make plans a day in advance on how to get this done.
10. You LIE to others about how many Webkinz you really have.
11. You have somebody out of town pick one up for you locally, then demand they give you the code...pronto! LOL
12. You are still trying to figure out why you spent 10k kc on that hot tub.
13. At least one or two of your conversations a day involves Webkinz
14. You spend just as much time on WI as you do in WW
15. Midnight (11 pm my time) is not something you look forward too.
16. WW going down ROCKS YOUR WORLD.
17. You are tired of trivia
18. You are still mad about the balloon dart incident this afternoon.

Ok, I know I have ton more, but I'm handing it off to you guys....enjoy!

And if you can think of a name for the 3 of us (who are adults who do NOT live together), that would be welcomed.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #2
XxSuNsHiNexX
Gifted

XxSummer_BabyxX is on a distinguished road

Default Re: You know you are addicted to Webkinz IF....

Thanks for the information!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:21 PM   #3
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

lol I do most of those! Especially where I tell my friend to buy the rares for me when I am gone
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2007, 06:22 PM   #4
XxSuNsHiNexX
Gifted

XxSummer_BabyxX is on a distinguished road

I go in for one webkinz and come out with 2 =]]
Old 07-09-2007, 06:23 PM   #5
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by XxSummer_BabyxX
I go in for one webkinz and come out with 2 =]]
lol Yeah! One time I went for one and came out with 5 **one for sister**
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #6
Gifted
superservo15 is on a distinguished road

Those are great! How about
-- you think of good names for webkinz, and then search on ebay to buy one that suits the name.

Haha and only the adults lie about how many webkinz they have... which is so true!!!

Darn that balloon dartz!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #7
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 8dance4eva10
lol Yeah! One time I went for one and came out with 5 **one for sister**
Oh no, you guys are worse LOL! I've been very self-controlled about buying them...so far!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #8
megan909
Gift Guru

mommysgirl909 will become famous soon enough

here's one for your list.

your buy your kids trading cards to go with their grading gifts, but you open them the week before while they are still in school.

GUILTY
Old 07-09-2007, 06:27 PM   #9
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

yes, i pretty much do all of those things. i am a bad girl, but i lie about how many Webkinz i have.
i have 30!! wow, wow, wow. it's OK if you have been collecting for a long time, right?
but i don't have a husband....lol!
Old 07-09-2007, 06:36 PM   #10
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

how about:

You are having dreams about webkinz.

Are on a first name basis with store owners who sell webkinz

have stores phone numbers programed in your cell phone so you know that it is them calling to say they have new webkinz in stock

jump every time your cell phone rings in anticipation that the webkinz you were looking for

getting upset when you get outbid on the webkinz that you were trying to buy on ebay...

Finding out that the webkinz that you have been looking for for months has been retired......
Closed