Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #1
drama.queen.xoxo3

Post Write A Story!

Want to be creative and use your Webkinz in it? Write a story here! I have two easy to follow rules.
  1. Please make it a short story. Short enough that you don't need to keep on posting. You can comment, though. Make it as long as you want, but end it on the same thread as starting it.
  2. Make it kid-friendly.
Thanks to all who posted. You can write more than one story too! I will write some on here too! Have fun!!!

Last edited by drama.queen.xoxo3; 07-26-2007 at 08:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2007, 08:49 PM   #2
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Write A Story!

YAY! I LOVE WRITING!

The Lost Files of A Cocker Spaniel's Reputation
By: Me

Fluff the persion cat has always been the kind of cat who loves mysteries. She pretended that she was a secret agent, working for the most top secret agency in webkinz world-Cocker corp. But other than being sly and all that, there were more requirments to work there:
1. You must have had your birthday passed at least 3 times
2. You must be a dog

Fluff's birthday had only been passed once, and she was no where near being somewhat close to a dog. She didn't want to be one, either. Fluff and her friend Sherry, and grey and white cat, always pretended that they had their own secret agency-one that was even better than Cocker corp.
The reason why it is called Cocker corp. is because it originally had these rules:
1. Your birthday must have passed at least 5 times
2. You must be a cocker spaniel.

Well, they really only had 5 workers because of those rules. So they changed them to the ones they are today.
One day when Fluff got out of high school for the day, she and Sherry went to envestigate this so called Cocker corp. And what they found was unbelieveable-it was the lost files of a cocker spaniel-the cocker spaniel who originally owned the agency. They looked inside, and this is what they saw:

Name: Rufo
Species: Cocker spaniel
Summary of life: I have seen things only in nightmares-things you can't imagine, or even want to, for that matter.
Rufo has been said to never return to Cocker corp.-that the last announcement they saw him make was, "I think that cats should be aloud to work at cocker corp."

Fluff and sherry and ran with the paper, in tears. When they got to Sherry's house, her mom saw Sherry on tears. She went over to her and said, "hun, why you cryin'?" But all Sherry did was run up to her room, with Fluff following behind her.

Fluff told me this sorty. She never did end it, though, so, I know nothing else of what the story has become.

Last edited by fatcatpix; 07-28-2007 at 04:02 PM..
Old 07-26-2007, 08:52 PM   #3
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by fatcatpix
YAY! I LOVE WRITING!

Fluff the persion cat has always been the kind of cat who loves mysteries. She pretended that she was a secret agent, working for the most top secret agency in webkinz world-Cocker corp. But other than being sly and all that, there were more requirments to work there:
2. You must be a dog

Fluff's birthday had only been passed once, and she was no where near being somewhat close to a dog. She didn't want to be one, either. Fluff and her friend Sherry, and grey and white cat, always pretended that they had their own secret agency-one that was even better than Cocker corp.
The reason why it is called Cocker corp. is because it originally had these rules:

Well, they really only had 5 workers because of those rules. So they changed them to the ones they are today.
One day when Fluff got out of high school for the day, she and Sherry went to envestigate this so called Cocker corp. And what they found was unbelieveable-it was the lost files of a cocker spaniel-the cocker spaniel who originally owned the agency. They looked inside, and this is what they saw:

Summary of life: I have seen things only in nightmares-things you can't imagine, or even want to, for that matter.

Rufo has been dead ever since he was hanged for saying that cats should be aloud to join Cocker corp.

Fluff and sherry and ran with the paper, in tears.

To be continued....
Are you sure being murdered is kid friendly? I personally dont really think so..Although, your story is very creative!

Last edited by kinz09; 07-26-2007 at 08:55 PM..
Old 07-26-2007, 08:53 PM   #4
Merry Christmas!
Gift Guru

kitten1462 will become famous soon enough

YAY! I LOVE WRITING!

2. You must be a dog

Rufo has been dead ever since he was hanged for saying that cats should be aloud to join Cocker corp.

Fluff and sherry and ran with the paper, in tears.

To be continued....

I liked your story. You could be an Auther!
Old 07-26-2007, 08:54 PM   #5
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

oh, thanks guys, and yeah...sorry kinz09...better change that...hehehe...
Old 07-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #6
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

oh, thanks guys, and yeah...sorry kinz09...better change that...hehehe...

Perhaps instead say he moved to hawaii, and was never heard from again, but was spotted catching some waves. and its a chase to locate him lol
Old 07-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Well, read it now-see how you like it now.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:57 PM   #8
drama.queen.xoxo3

good story, but did u read the rules?? i asked if u couldnt continue. if u r u have to edit ur post and put the rest thanks
Old 07-26-2007, 09:00 PM   #9
yourpal
Gifted

Queenierox is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet story i loved it

View Post Originally Posted by kitten1462
I liked your story. You could be an Auther!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:02 PM   #10
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

Well, read it now-see how you like it now.
Okay thats much less violent...perhaps my hawaii idea another time lol!
Closed