Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 01:52 AM   #91
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

cac953 is a jewel in the roughcac953 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: The worst PSIs...

The Pig's. And the tables are annoying.
cac953 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 AM   #92
madeepie
Gifted

madisonsnaric has a spectacular aura aboutmadisonsnaric has a spectacular aura about

To tell the truth, I like all of the PSIs...When I get one that I don't know what to do with, it gives me a challenge to decorate with it. I love decorating my house and so it's just a new room waiting to happen ... You may think something doesn't go with anything, but I'm sure if you think hard enough, you'll find a really cute room idea!
madisonsnaric is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #93
Meekalol
Gifted

*Meekalol* is on a distinguished road

white terrier psi its too little, my fave is american cocker spaniel it looks sooo cool.
*Meekalol* is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:09 AM   #94
madeepie
Gifted

madisonsnaric has a spectacular aura aboutmadisonsnaric has a spectacular aura about

Oh, I'd just like to add that the pig PSI gives cute fortunes when you click on it...I read these to my sister and we both laughed at all of them...If you don't know what to do with it...Make a fortune telling room...I put mine in a wizard theme room, I think it looks nice in there
madisonsnaric is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #95
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

I really don't like the Samoyed's Frozen Pond. It looks out of place in a yard except for the few weeks during winter when there is snow on the ground. And they made it so it can only go outside! It would have been ok if they let us put it inside because then it would go with the snow theme. And even then, it doesn't do anything. I don't like the footprint shape it has, AND you can't even turn it different directions!
Old 07-20-2008, 10:09 PM   #96
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

i like fireplaces, since you can't get them in the w-shop
i love summer is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 02:39 PM   #97
Like, everyone knows
Gifted

lolopey will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: The worst PSIs...

My worst PSI is the beagle table. What the Heck should i do with it?
lolopey is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 02:41 PM   #98
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

I am not a big fan of the Beagles table it is cute and all but takes up to much room. The I don't like all the other tables and things you could buy at the W shop.
EE500 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 02:47 PM   #99
Like, everyone knows
Gifted

lolopey will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: The worst PSIs...

I also don't like the Elephant (Big top cart. Blech!), Black Friesian(sp?) (Hay Bale sofa. Ugly!!), and pig.
lolopey is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #100
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
My daughter is very disappointed in the Samoyed PSI. She wishes that it would go inside so that it could be in the polar room or that it was at least animated but instead it just sits there like a big white rock.
I thought it could go inside, so i traded for it to go in my winter room.....little did I know it didn't go inside and now i can't get rid of it.
Lea is offline Female
Closed