Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > General Discussion / Chat

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #31
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Winnie Quit! PLEASE READ!

People where saying bad things? Oh my. I was having fun with the contests. Please forgive these people, Winnie..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2007, 01:03 PM   #32
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

We will all love and miss her. Have you seen how many thankz pointz she has; it shows we love her. She has over 1000 (1006) I gave her the last one. I wish people didn't do that!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 06-19-2007, 01:10 PM   #33
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

I'm sorry a some people have the ability to ruin things for the rest of us. I do not blame Winnie in the least for packing up her Webkinz and heading home. I work with computers and realize the amount of time that everything takes, this is her personal time that she devotes to try to help a group of people have some fun; for some sore losers to make a big fuss is riduculous.

My philosophy on visiting web sites is if I am not happy, or comfortable with a site I find another one - there are many webkinz sites people could move on if they don't like the way things are done.

So Winnie I hope you are having a nice break but please consider coming back to us.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:14 PM   #34
Quinnifer
Gifted

Webkinzluvr is on a distinguished road

This is horrible because yeah it's not fair to those who enjoy it.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:18 PM   #35
emily7921

I admit I was one of the contestants who complained, but now I really regret it. I didn't know that my complaint would hurt so much, I'm really, very sorry. I felt that she should've maybe told us earlier that she was choosing the Top 12, and I was just really upset to see that I wasn't going to have a chance to win. But seeing her leave and no more contests? It's really sad.. I really hope we can get her back, she had really exciting contests. Again, I'm really sorry for my complaint and I regret it. Please forgive me.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #36
Bandie

well hopefully winnie will forgive those who complain, we'll miss her, i could understand how those people felt, it's a real kick in the stomach, and all the kc they were out, but i think winnie and others should learn how to forgive them, i am sure they have learned their lesson with this one and people should defiately have a second chance, people can change, it just takes one experience to change their outlook on life or other things.......yes i admit i complained but I am over it now.....but a few bad apples shouldn't spoil it for the whole bunch, I am very sad to hear winnie is leaving, maybe she will come back {hopefull she will }, I could truly say that I am sorry and have defiantely learned my lesson on this one......I guess being mad makes you do ****** things.......

Last edited by Bandie; 06-19-2007 at 01:21 PM..
Old 06-19-2007, 01:40 PM   #37
Gift Guru

marcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkermomof3
At least she let you vote on them. As a contest, she didn't have to do that, or get help from others, she could have just picked out which one she liked. She is the one giving you prizes. Not other people.
I haven't even read any posts after this one, but this sums everything up in my book..her contest..her prizes..HER rules
Old 06-19-2007, 01:46 PM   #38
Karolka08
Gifted

Karolka is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, after seeing so many threads about winnie quiting i didn't know which one i should post in...
But i'll just post in this one...

I hope that i wasn't one of the people that really hurt winnie because I wasn't upset about the whole top 12 list. I did write that i thought it was a great idea in the end and the whole disqualfiing thing i said was a joke. I just saw where other people were coming from (about no rules being stated about the top 12) and just wanted to say that it should have been posted somewhere before it was actually done.

That was all. And i do hope that she does come back.
I truly didn't mean to attack her if she felt i did in any way.

Sorry, to whom ever feels i need to apoligize..
Old 06-19-2007, 01:50 PM   #39
PM me please :]
Gift Guru

TAMMYxL0V3SxW3BKiiNZ will become famous soon enough

WINNIE quit?! After reading those posts I felt angry at those people who complained about there being only 12 rooms. I mean, the staff doesn't have to give out prizes, mak contests or do any of those things! They just do it because they want us to be happy. And I'm sure that the people who are complaining are not making the staff feel any better, and are certainly not making us feel very fond to them. Not being mean here, but if they don't have nice things to say, then they shouldn't say anything at all.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:57 PM   #40
Gift Guru

k2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond reputek2ramal has a reputation beyond repute

I tried my best to express my opinion fairly and without calling names or acussing any one of doing anything intentionly if fellings were hurt in the process then I apologize for that but I will not apologize for expressing my opinion on the situation. Some did resort to name calling and acusations but I am sure they were only doing so out of frustration and not with the intent to hurt anyone in particular. Just as those who posted before the revote decision should see, those who have posted since should remeber that there words have not all been kind as well. Those of us who posted problems with the original situation were not doing it a as sore loser only as fellow forum members who wanted every in the challenge to have a fair chance according to the originally stated rules.The situation has been blown out of proportion by everyone involved and should be used as an example for future problems. People should not be made to feel ashamed for expressing their opinion not matter how unpopular they may be but we should all remeber to carefully consider our words and to take in to account every one feelings.
Lets all learn, Lets all grow, Lets all move on
k2ramal is offline Female
Closed